Chapter Six.

chapter six

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter woke to a cold bed. He should of been used to it. But he somehow wished that his little Earther would sneak in and curl up into his warmth. He pushed the thought away. No one slept with him. That was his rule. They could fuck him, but they had to leave right after. Pushing himself out of the bed, he lifted his head to smell his surroundings. Still, the place smelt of scared earthlings.

Grumbling, he made his way to his bathroom to shower. He dressed himself in jeans and a black shirt, hoping to please the little Earther with his earth clothes. Sextons naturally wore as less clothing as they could or gowns and suits. Please her. Frowning at that, he wondered out of his bedroom and trained his ears out for the Earthers. He didn't expect to hear his father snarling.

Making his way to the king room, he was shocked to find all the Earthers, all huddled together. His father was trying to make it past his mother, who was slapping him back. Jaggar and Rafe where holding Blaze back. Lifting his brow, he swept the room for something to course trouble, but he found nothing.

"you raped an Earther!" his father snarled, baring his teeth at his wife when as pushed him.

"she was willing! I would never lay a hand on a unwilling woman!" Blaze snarled, his voice nothing close to human form. Hunter blinked and looked down at the Earther's. Bambi was looking at him, her eye filled with fear. She was standing in front of the cowering blonde. What the hell was going on?

"even if she was willing. The godlikes will call it rape if they find out! Blaze, you knew the rules. Why did you not use the babalone! Sexton princes were given the power for a reason! How stupid could you stoop!" his father shouted. Blaze snarled at him, trying to break free from his brothers.

"Lucas! Blaze! Both of you! Your scaring the Earthers!" scarlet screamed, slapping a hand onto her husbands chest. Hunter moved further into the room, moving closer to the Earthers. The blonde looked at him, and Hunter narrowed his eyes on her. Something was off about her. Her scent was odd.

"scarlet, you know better then to tell me to do something. I will not allow my son to have a slave who is pregnant with his child." Lucas snarled. Hunter lifted both brows, his eyes sweeping back to the blonde, who hung her head in shame.

"you would toss her out onto the streets to fend for herself and our grandchild? I am ashamed of you." his mother snapped, breaking away from him and stomping over to the Earthers.

"scarlet! I command you return to me this instance!" his father snarled. Hunter witnessed, for the first time in his life, his mother defy his father.

"no, king Zaylon. I wish to assist the Earthers in buying their dresses." she whispered, her voice filled with pain. Hunter shot a look at his father and watched as his father winched at being called what his royal subjects called him.

"ladies, please go with my sons and they will show you were you can ready and give you more suiting clothing to be out in public-" she gave all four of her sons a pointed look "- then In two hours time I will take you to visit the capital of Sexton" she murmured, turning away from everyone and leaving the room with her graceful walk. Hunter knew she only did that when she knew she needed to stay strong.

Hunter watched his father storm after her, a soft snarl coming from him.

Blaze moved then, breaking between the Earthers. He grabbed the blonde and began to roughly pull her along. A soft cry came from her and all three woman were instantly surrounding them.

"you cant treat her like that!" the red head cried.

"shes carrying your child, Blaze. You have to be gentle." Bambi said softly. The raven head had a different approach.