Preface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preface

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bambi stared at the screen, shocking arousal pulsing through her body. Her pussy heated and her breast swelled. Pressing her thighs together, she watched as the Sexton male curled his hand in the the Sexton woman's hair and pulled her to him. She took his cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down as she worked him. 

Bambi tried to stop the moan that was working up in her throat, but it tumbled out as the man shouted and spilled his seed on to the woman's breast. Bambi swallowed when the man dropped to his knees, pushed the woman back, and thrust two fingers into her extremely wet pussy. 

Bambi couldn't take it any longer. Spreading her legs, she trailed her fingers down her body. Her fingers ran over her hairless cunt, still shocked that not one piece of hair was found. 

Circling her clit with her finger, she used her other hand to grip her nipple. Turning her head back to the screen, she watched as the man lent close to the woman's pussy, and licked right over it. Bambi choose at that time to thrust two fingers into her cunt, arching her back on a soft cry. 

She didn't hear her bedroom door opening.

"Bambi, mama wants you-oh my god!" her older sister's voice suddenly cut through her state of arousal. Startled, she tore her hands from her body and turned to find her older sister staring at her in shock. 

"you little whore! I'm turning you into the Godlikes!" Jordan's high pitch voice screamed. 

Bambi stumbled for clothes, pulling her dressing gown over her nude body. 

"Jordan, wait! I didn't-" Jordan cut her off by slamming the door shut. 

Bambi stared at the door for a minute before her gaze went back to the Sexton vid. Bambi's ears purred at the sound of the woman's heavy pants as the man began to push his overly large cock into her pussy. It was obvious both of them were in complete pleasure.

Stumbling from her bed, she went over to her T.v and turned it off, pulling the vid out of the machine. She knew her sister would be on the phone to the Godlikes about now, she knew her life now rested in their old hands. 

* * * * *

Bambi was surprised to find that she was not the only woman in the town church today. Three other woman were also there. All of them being shunned for the same reasons. A curvy red head with green eyes stood next to her. Next to her was a slender raven head with blue eyes stood and on the other side of Bambi was a slender blonde head with gold eyes. 

"it is a disgrace to the Earth kind to find four homebred woman watching such disgusting Sexton vids. It is a shame that these woman have dropped as low as a Sexton. As lead Godlike, I am forbidding these woman to step foot on Earth for the next year." Godlike one called out. 

Bambi's mouth dropped open. She was being kicked off the planet? Murmurs picked up around the church, and Bambi looked at the women standing with her. All looked as shocked as she felt. 

"but where are we to go?" the woman with short black hair asked, her voice pissed off. 

"considering you wish to watch Sexton couplings, you will be sent to Sexton as slaves to the four Prince's" Godlike two called out. Bambi almost fall over. She was being sent to the sex planet because she watched porn? And becoming a slave to a Prince?

Bambi staggered a bit, shocked beyond words. She thought she took it bad, but when the soft looking red head collapsed, Bambi had a feeling she took it better then she thought. 

Bambi knew one thing for sure. She was never going to have a normal Earth life again.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote, comment, add to libraries and become fans. :))

sexton