Chapter Ten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter Ten.

She wasn't allowed to wear her jeans. She had fought and begged, but Hunter had taken her jeans and ripped them in front of her. What had been the point in her bringing clothes if he was just going to destroy them?

He had stomped into his own room of clothes and had pulled out a small red dress. She had then turned her nose up at him and accused him of being a cross-dresser. That hadn't turned out well. He had then forced her out of her sleeping clothes and into the well fitting dress. 

Hunter had then clipped a collar to her throat. When she had gone to taken it off, it had zapped her fingers. Now, she walked behind him with a collar and a leash. She felt like his bloody dog. 

Though, Sexton was a beautiful world. She could only force herself to look about before she was back to glaring at the back of his head. He knew she was angry but he chose to ignore her. She was embarrassed from last night and angry for this morning and her emotions were just haywire. 

He hadn't touched her since he had taken her to his room and she wasn't sure how she was feeling about that. The kiss had been mind blowing. But he had stopped and she was glad he had because she hadn't been able to say no last night. 

She didn't know what the hell had come over her, she had lost all control over her body and had allowed him to take over the pleasure of her body. Something about his kiss had to be different from another man's kiss. He had tasted like spice and it had just kept flowing into her mouth as he had kissed her. 

Jerking back to where she was, she stumbled over her own feet, the collar around her throat choking her a bit. Hunter stopped right up, turning to her with smooth grace. His hands curled around her shoulders and then fiddled with her collar.

"careful, Earther. I do not want you to hurt yourself." he murmured, petting the skin under the collar.

"then take it off me!" she snapped, slapping his hands away from her throat. Green eyes darkened on her, and he tangled his hand into her hair. She swallowed as he tilted her head back, glaring up at him.

"you do as your told, sweet Earther. Do you really want me to spank you in front of my people?" he asked, his eyes gazing around the street before settling back on her. 

"I'm not your pet! I don't understand the collar, Hunter!" she snapped, fighting against his hold. Hunter's face shuttered and he snarled.

"I'm protecting you! If you weren't wearing a collar, you'd be free game. Any other Sexton male could claim you as his. Do you want to be sold off to another male?" he snarled down at her, jerking away from her as he snarled deeply to himself. 

Bambi stared back at him in shock. He was protecting her? Making sure no other male could get their grubby hands on her. Oh god. He was trying to make sure she felt safe on the streets of a plant she knew nothing about. 

Guilt suddenly built up inside her, gratitude seeping into her body as well. Not knowing what else to do she did the next best thing she could think off. 

She kissed him. 

She grabbed a handful of his shirt and dragged herself closer to him to press her lips to his. She'd obviously shocked him as much as herself because he just stood there. Embarrassed, she pulled back, her hand going to her mouth. 

"I'm-I'm sorry." she stuttered, moving back as fast as she could. She watched Hunter, as his face twisted in awe, and she almost gasped when his hand lifted to touch his lips as if he was going into shock. 

"you kissed me." he murmured, staring back at her in shock. She frowned at him, unsure to why it was so shocking. Do woman not kiss men on Sexton? Is it against the law? 

"I'm sorry?" she asked, her hand going to her collar. 

"missy, do you know what it means to kiss your man in public." a older voice spoke from behind her. She spun, shocked at the older man standing behind her with an older woman on a leash. 

They had to be in their sixties, yet, the woman was in barely there clothes and was happily petting her collar, which was strapped tight to her throat.

"what?" she asked, stepping back to Hunter. 

The woman looked up at her man and waiting till he looked down at her with a nod. 

"my name is Nala, and this is my Master Jett. For a submissive woman to kiss her Master in front of others is a claiming. You just openly claimed prince Hunter as your own." the woman, Nala, murmured, smiling up at the man, Jett.

A claiming? She just openly claimed Hunter? What was with the world and kissing? How did everything tie down to kissing. What on earth made this plant think that kissing tied the deal to every little thing they did. 

"males don't often get their claiming kiss till much further along in a Master/slave relationship. They may kiss their Master when ever they please, but it has to have some type of meaning behind it. Obviously the feeling you had just felt when you kissed him was strong enough to make the claiming. It took her love to claim me." Jett murmured, leaning down and nuzzling Nala's hair. 

She turned to Hunter, who was looking down at her, his face looking almost feral. Oh jesus. Oh jesus. Oh jesus. What the hell had she just done. 

* * * * 

Hunter could feel his animal trying to break free. The beast was clawing at his insides, snarling at the victory of its mate excepting him. 

Mate. Mate. Mate. This women was his mate. The one to open her body to him, the one to take his body into her, the one to take his seed and hold his cubs. She had been dropped into his arms and by fate, she was his mate.

His father had spoken to him about this. He had spoken of mates, of one woman belonging to him and him alone. 

Hunter shocked himself when he felt his canine teeth lengthen, as well as the tipped claws that he had always been able to keep hidden beneath his normal nails. 

Primal. He was becoming the primal beast he had always managed to keep a bay. Hunter was aware the Bambi was scrambling away from him, able to move further because he had allowed himself to drop her leash. 

He could feel her shock, and her fear and heard her cry when she stumbled and fall into the arms of Jett. 

Another male.

Letting out a roar of pure anger, Hunter dashed forward and snatched Bambi away from his older male, pushing her behind him and crouching in front of her in a protective matter.

He couldn't think. The only thought flashing through his mind was his mate and the fact that she was covered in another males scent. He could feel the feral fever rising in his body, the need to destroy suddenly the only thing he could muster. 

The feral fever. One only went into that stage when he felt as though his mate was threatened. 

"Hunter!" his mate cried, her hand touching his shoulder. He spun on her, taking her down. He crawled over her body, rubbing his scent to rid of the other males. 

Little snarls were coming from his throat, his body holding her down as she struggled. He was acutely aware of the people surrounding him, watching him as he marked out his mate. 

He wasn't sure if he was too happy about the people watching. They were looking at something that was his but they were also learning that she was his. 

And she was. 

This woman was his mate.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to libraries and become fans. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sexton xo