I Don't Want To Hurt You

As Matt and Nick both got undressed, Matt positioned himself in front of Nick. Matt was confused as to why Nick was so horny. Well, he was in the hospital. Maybe he just wants to get his mind off of it, Matt thought. But Matt was worried.

Nick looked up at Matt, "Why are you just standing there? Are you gonna do anything or not?" Matt nodded his head. "No, I can't." Nick was confused, "What? Why not?" Matt sighed, "I-I don't wanna hurt you. I don't wanna cause the same pain I did last time. I'm sorry." Nick looked slightly upset, "Do you think I can't handle it? I'm a man, not some 7 year old. It won't hurt me again."

Matt got up from the bed at this point. "And how am I supposed to know that? Nick, I think we need to wait a bit longer. Don't take things the wrong way."

Nick got up from the bed as well, and started getting dressed. He looked into Matt's eyes and grabbed his face. "Matt."

Matt looked back into his eyes. "What is it?"

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then why won't you make love to me?"

"Nick, I already explained this, I don't wanna hurt-"

Nick cut Matt off.

"No, that means you don't love me."

"How does that mean I don't love you? Nick, I love you so much. I just don't wanna hurt you again. Okay? You need to understand that."

Nick frowned, "Says the one who's always craving sex! And this one time you don't want it because apparently you'll "hurt me again?" Bullshit. If you loved me you would fuck me."

Matt started to get pissed, "I'm not always craving sex! Who do you think I am Christian Grey? And I do love you, and I don't need to prove that by making love to you. And it seems like you're the one who craves sex more than me."

"You're obviously not Christian Grey, Matt. You're not straight." Nick started to giggle. "And I don't crave sex more. I just wanted it because I love you! And I guess you don't love me."

Matt had tears building up in his eyes.

"Nick, why are we fighting over this?Can't you see that I love you? I take care of you, I cook you meals all the time, I constantly tell you I love you. We just need some time, I will make love to you, I just want your ass to be better." Matt smirked.

Nick giggled,"I admit, it was stupid for me to flip out on you. I'm really sorry."

Nick kissed Matt gently and placed little kisses all over his face.

Matt hugged Nick tightly, "Nick, I'll always love you. Maybe we can act like this is Fifty Shades of Grey. But instead, let's call it Fifty Shades of Lush, and I won't tie you up and spank you, unless you're into that.

Nick laughed, "This is why I love you."

AUTHORS NOTE:
OKAY WOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE IM SO SORRY. ILL UPDATE MORE I PROMISE. I JUST HAD TO INCORPORATE A LITTLE FIGHT BECAUSE NOT EVERY LOVE STORY IS PERFECT.

ANYWAYS, DID YOU GUYS LIKE THAT CHAPTER? I KINDA RUSHED IT BECAUSE I KNEW EVERYONE WANTED AN UPDATE. SO ITS LIKE 1:30 IN THE MORNING RIGHT NOW. SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANNA SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?