After the Wedding

((THIS IS GRAPHIC I'M WARNING YOU))

Matt whispered into Nick's ear, "Are you sure you're ready?" Nick smiled, "Of course I am, I love you." Matt smirked as he caressed Nick's soft, pale, face. Matt leaned down and placed a light kiss on Nick's forehead, rubbing a slow circle with his thumb onto the soft cheek, a pale blush rising over the pallid skin. 

Matt rubbed his thigh against Nick's growing erection, earning another moan from Nick. Matt's firm thigh rubbed Nick into full hardness. Twirling his finger into Matt's hair, Nick molded Matt's mouth to his own, rolling his tongue over his lover's; breath quickening. Matt wanted to speak, but Nick pressed fingers onto Matt's lips, silencing him. Nick passionately pressed his lips onto Matt's, his hands roamed over Matt's back as Matt wrapped his arms around Nick's body. The intimacy of the act caused Matt to moan lowly into Nick's mouth before breaking the kiss and moving to nibble on Nick's ear.

Nick gasped and he gripped the broad shoulders tighter, trying to force all space out from between their bodies. His hips ground up Matt's, his free leg wrapping around the older man's hip, creating more friction. Nick bit his lip as he tilted his head back, giving Matt more access to his neck.

Matt lavished the small throat and collarbone with kisses. Nick hummed as he felt Matt's lips and tongue move over his body, across his chest, down his waist to place soft bites on his hip bone. The older male's long fingers trailed down the pale skin, his touches setting Nick on fire, the young male's hip bucking up, seeking friction. 

"Ohhhh Matt..." Nick moaned, the young man's breathing was coming in short gasps, partly from the ministration and partly from the thrill of what was about to happen. "Make me yours, please." 

Matt positioned himself between Nick's legs, one hand wrapped around the base of his lover's cock, stroking slowly, while he spread the slender thighs further apart. A low growl left the older male's throat when he eyes the puckered pink virgin entrance, his own want hard and twitching at the sight.

Matt stoked his own aching need, using lube to coat his cock. He watched as his lover panted heavily, knowing that soon his pleasure would be replaced with pain for a short while. Placing one hand on Nick's thigh, Matt positioned the large head in front of the lubed entrance. Matt panted heavily at the feeling of Nick's walls gripping him so tightly. He wanted nothing more than to begin pounding into the hot space, but held back, trying to be as gentle as possible. 

When half his length was submerged, Matt took Nick's limp cock in one hand and began to pump it lowly, trying to replace some of the pain with pleasure. Nick moaned quickly from the combination of pleasure and pain and grit his teeth together until Matt was fully sheathed, balls touching his ass.

Nick screamed as the motion landed the head of Matt's cock straight into his spot. He eagerly rolled his hips down again, recieveing the same intense jolt of pleasure. Matt moaned loudly at the feeling of the clenching muscles surrounding his dick. 

Nick shrieked again as he pounded dwn onto Matt, one of his lover's hands still fisting his weeping cock. The dual stimulation pushing him over the edge once more and Nick bit into his lover's shoulder hard as he came, his cries muffled into the abused skin.

Matt let Nick's body fall back onto the bed while he gripped the slender hips, thrusting his cock rapidly in and out of the stretched hole. Fingertips dug in, sure to leave bruises the next day and Matt's head fell back as sweat dripped from his forehead onto the sheets below.

He landed on the bed, next to Nick and passionately kissed him. They were exhuasted. Nick smiled, "God, I love you so much." Matt smiled and kissed the wedding ring on Nick's finger, "I love you, too,"

They ended up falling into a deep sleep.

((to be continued))