I Can't Wait This Long

It's been four long days, and only one more day until Nick finally gets to leave the hospital, and get it on with Matt once again. 

Nick is still sleeping, while Matt is sitting down, watching his beloved husband snore like an ox. He giggles a bit. Nick finally woke up from hearing his loud snoring. He slowly lifted his head up and looked at Matt laughing uncontrollably. He frowned, "Oh stop, I'm not the only one who snores this loud. Your snoring wakes the whole fucking world up." Matt stops laughing, "Okay, I guess you're right."

Nick rolled his eyes at Matt. "So, one more day until we go home and you get to fuck the living shit out of me again." Matt laughs, "Yeah, but not so hard, I don't wanna risk this shit happening again. Next time I won't go fully in, my dick is too big for you." Nick snorted, "HA, yeah right. I've seen bigger." Matt gasped, "Oh shit, Nick you did not just go there." Nick smiled, "Oh yeah, yeah I did." Matt walked over towards Nick and kissed his forehead, "Just you wait, babe. I've got a lot more to show you other than my dick. I'm gonna rock your fucking world." 

Nick grabbed Matt's face, and pressed his lips hardly against his, forcing his tongue inside his mouth. He just wanted to taste him again. Matt released, and picked Nick up. Nick yelped, "Matt, what are you doing?" Matt smirked, "Fuck this. I'm not waiting another day. I'm getting you out of here, we're going home." Nick smiled, "My ass is feeling a bit better, well okay then. But don't speak so loudly, it's 11PM and I'm sure that everyone else is sleeping."

Matt walked out of the hospital room and started to head towards the door until one of the doctors walked up to him and said, "Where do you think you're going?" Matt looked back at the doctor and said, "Oh, um, we're just going to get some food. And we're not coming back. So uh, yeah. Bye." He dashed towards the door and the doctor just stood there, and sighed. The doctor didn't even try to stop him. 

Matt got in the car and put Nick down because Nick was sure that he was able to walk again. Nick sat in the passenger seat. Matt quickly pulled out of the driveway and started to head out on his way back to their apartment.

*15 mintues later*

They got into the apartment, and ran into their bedroom. Matt threw himself and Nick on the bed and they held each other in a nice, warm embrace for 5 minutes. Nick looked at Matt in the eye and said, "Matt. I need you."

Matt looked back at Nick and kissed him, "God Nick, I need you too. Right now. I can't go a day without making love to my beautiful husband." Nick smirked,

"Then, what the fuck are you waiting for? Take off your clothes and make love to me."

OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THE LONGEST TIME I'M SO SORRY. Anyways, what do you all think of the fanfiction so far? And please don't complain about them having sex too many times because they're probably gonna have sex every other chapter. Because DUH this is why the fanfiction is titled "FIFTY SHADES OF LUSH" So yeah, I hope you all have been enjoying this fanfiction! :)