Bard, Bain, Kili and Legolas, I dare you to an archery comp WillTreatyRA

WillTreatyRA: Bard, Bain, Kili and Legolas I dare you to an archery competition with me!

Middle_Earth_: Oooooohhhhhh shits about to get down! *grabs popcorn*

Kili: *smirks* I’m one of the best dwarvish archers IF not the best already. My reflexes are fast…..

Legolas: *laughs* Please! If Gandalf called the eagles for help and you shot an arrow at the same time, you would still be fitting an arrow in your bow by the time the eagles came to Gandalf’s aid!

WillTreatyRA: BUUUUURRRNNN! Would you like a serviette? ‘Cause you just got served!!!!

Kili: *not amused*

Bard: *shakes head* amateurs! I come from a long line of archers. Archery is in my blood!

Bain:……….

Legolas: *whispers* Humans amuse me….

WillTreatyRA: Alright alright! Break it up! There’s only one way to settle this! You must try and hit the centre of that target.

Everyone: *grumbles* Fine!

Legolas: *fits an arrow and aims for the target*

Kili: HEY LEGOLAS, YOUR ASS IS SO BIG IT’S BLOTTING OUT THE SUN! I CAN’T SEE ANYTHING!!!!

Legolas: *shoots him an angry look and chases after him*

Bard: *laughs* My turn *fits an arrow and aims at the target*

Bain: *stifles a laugh as he creeps up behind his dad* HEY DAD!!!!!

Bard: *screams and shoots the arrow which flies beyond sight* what on middle earth?

Bain: *grins* remember that time you said I couldn’t have my own bow and arrow?

Bard: yeeeeaaaahhhhh…..

Bain: *laughs* WELL PAYBACK’S A BITCH! *starts running and laughing crazily*

Bard: *facepalm*

WillTreatyRA: MY turn *grabs an arrow*

*SUSPENSE IS FILLING THE AIR!*

WillTreatyRA: *laughs as she runs up to the target and embeds the arrow in the centre* I WIN!

Everyone: *jaw drops* That’s not fair!

WillTreatyRA: *laughs and grins* Yes it was! Correct me if I’m wrong but I specifically said you have to hit the centre of the target with an arrow right? I DIDN’T SAY HOW! *laughs crazily and begins running*

Everyone: *too shocked to even move*

Middle_Earth_: *prances around thrown serviettes in the air* YOU ALL GOT SERVED!