Chapter Sixteen

A/N:Felt like you guys deserve an update. Sorry if you thought it took so long. Here it is!

Chapter Sixteen

I furrowed my eyebrows together, trying to make out where exactly we were. I looked to see one of the most finest dining areas out of LA. Well, that's I what I thought. There wasn't anything this fancy looking back in Michigan, and certainly not in Alabama. 'Why would he bring me here?' I wondered.

"What the hell is this, man?" I asked again. Marshall gave me his evil grin and I groaned.

"Just tell me!" I demanded. He smiled and grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers together.

"Okay, so we're officially dating now, right?" He asks and I nodded in agreement.

"Well today, I noticed something really fucked up. Yeah, we are suppose to be dating and everything, but we haven't even gone out on an official first date! I don't know if you've noticed that, but it's been bugging the shit out of me. I think you deserve it. So tonight will be our first date." My jaw dropped. He is the sweetest man ever, in my eyes. Yeah, I did notice we haven't been out on an actual date before, but I really didn't mind it. Having Marshall's company was more than enough for me. But him actually doing this right now? I couldn't be anymore thrilled. I could tell this was going to be an epic night.

Before I could even get out of the car, Marshall ran over to my side and opened it for me. I thanked him and got out. He grabbed my hand and clutched on to it, as we walked into the restaurant. A tall, well dressed man led us to our table. Thankfully, we got one in the back where Marshall wouldn't be completely exposed to the public. Maybe that won't ruin our first date.

We sat down, ordered our food, and were currently drinking on our drinks while making small talk. It was a little awkward at first, but soon enough, we were definitely out of our comfort zone. One moment, we were talking about Marshall's work, the next we were looking at the people around us, and guessing their weight! He made me crack up so much! And to make it even worse, he was doing his Ken Kaniff impression. He knew how I felt about that, and how I'd pee my pants every time he'd do it, but he didn't care! We were like the outcasts out of the entire place, with people glancing at us with dirty looks. They're probably just jealous they're not having as much as a good time as we were. Honestly, this is probably the best first date I've had in a good while. Most of them are so fucking awkward. This felt like we've done it a thousand times.

Marshall and I goofed around a bit longer, then finally the food came. We ate for a little bit, making small talk, rather than the joking that had been going on earlier. Right while I was in the middle of eating, I felt a cold, strong hand grasp my own. I look up and see a soft smile on Marshall's face, him looking at me tenderly. I shyly smiled back, while blushing.

"God, have I even told you how fucking beautiful you look today?" That made me blush, but I nodded.

"You know, you're a really special girl. Before I met you, I just about gave up hope on relationships. But then I met you, so cool, so... different." I think my cheeks were going to be sore as fuck tomorrow, cause boy was I blushing.

"I don't know where I'm really going with this, but I just wanted to let you know that. You're really special to me and I want you in my life right now, if that's okay?" He says, looking into my eyes intensly. I squeezed his hand tighter, comforting him.