Chapter Ten

I woke up with the morning sunshine in my face, which caused me to groan. Never mind the fact that I'm not a morning person, but I have the worst headache in the world. I knew I had a lot to drink last night, and that was showing in my headache. God, hangovers are a bitch! Suddenly, I had just realized that my legs are entwined with someone else's, I felt my head lay upon someone's chest, and someone's arm wrapped around my waist. Oh my God, I must have had a drunken one night stand! Ugh! There goes all my self respect! I hope it's not some old fat guy or something gross.

Anxiously, I slowly look up to see who I'm in bed with. I sigh greatly in relief because it was just Marshall, sleeping like a baby, lightly snoring. How cute! This makes sense now, I knew this place looked familiar! When I realized it was Marshall who I was next to, I felt safe. He always made me feel safe, being in his muscular arms, I felt like he was protecting me. It's really nice being in his arms, he's so warm and he has the softest skin. I could do this for eternity!

Although it felt amazing to be in the arms of Marshall Mathers, I still wonder, why am I here? Oh God, we probably had sex again, not that that's not a good thing, it's just I didn't want him thinking of me as that slutty drunk chick. Anything could have happened last night, as wasted as I was. I couldn't even remember half of the fucking night! I decided that I couldn't wait any longer. I have to know what went on last night, so, I roll over on my side and start poking Marshall's cheek with my index finger, trying to wake him up.

"What?" Marshall groans, trying to open his eyes. God his morning voice is sexy as hell!

"Wake up!" I demanded, continuing my poking. He rolls over on his side, facing me.

"Oh hey baby. You feel alright?" He asks while stretching, I could see his pecks through his shirt and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Hell no! I feel awful! I have the worst headache in the world and I'm really sore." I said and groaned.

"Oh I'm sorry baby. I might have some Tylenol in the bathroom." He says, sitting up, pointing to the bathroom. I could tell he was trying to be sympathetic.

"Oh okay. I'll go look." I sit up and get out of bed and walk into Marshall's bedroom bathroom. I look in the medicine cabinet and see a bottle. I grab it, open it, and take two pills. Hopefully this might help.

"Yeah, you were definitely something last night." Marshall says with a slight chuckle. I gave a weird look. I wonder what he means. I walk back to bed and sit down next to him.

"Um, did we uh... Have sex again?" I asked nervously.

"No, we did not have sex." He quickly answered, which made me suspicious. Was he lying to me? I gave him the "tell me the truth look"

"But we almost did..." He trails off. I widen my eyes. What does he mean by almost? I need to know what happened last night.

"Wait, just tell me what exactly happened last night" I said.

"You don't remember anything?"

"No! I had like a thousand drinks! All I remember is sitting at the bar, drinking like crazy, then... waking up here"

"Well, um..." He starts scratching the back of his neck. I could tell he was skeptical about answering my question.

"Just spit it out Marshall! I'm sure it isn't that bad!" I shouted. I don't care what the fuck I did last night, I just wanna know what the hell happened!

"Actually, it kind of is. But I'll tell you anyway, since you want to know so fuckin' bad" He said giving me another smirk. I love how he always wanted to smirk instead of smile, it's kind of cute. But I'm still frustrated because he won't tell me what happened!