Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Another update! I know you're all like "finally! Damn!" but no worries! It's here! Hope you'll enjoy!

Chapter Fifteen

Our plane finally came to its stopping point. I was almost going to go to sleep, and Marshall looked exhausted as well. Marshall reached for his luggage, and I went to get mine, but Marshall insisted on getting it for me.

"Marshall, if you end up carrying all that, then you'll end up breaking your neck!" I said in a motherly tone. He just scoffed.

"Don't worry about it. I'm a strong man, I think I can handle it." He says, taking my bag away from me.

"Okay tough guy, if you say so." I said, grabbing my purse.

We walked to the door, which the pilot had opened for us. We thanked him and stepped out, walking down the stairs. Everything I've heard about LA so far was true. It was sunny, beautiful, and you could see the Hollywood sign not too far from where we're standing.

Marshall was walking towards a black Escalade, so naturally, I followed. Marshall's body guard was waiting on us by the car. He took our bags from Marshall and loaded them into the trunk. Marshall opened the back door, and we both climbed in. Marshall's body guard came back, and Marshall told him the address to the hotel we'd be staying at. I lean my head against the window, enjoying the gorgeous view of LA. Then I was snapped out of my day dreaming from feeling Marshall's strong hand grasp my own. I look over and see him smirk.

"You liking LA so far?" He asks and gives my hand a kiss. I blush and bend my head down a little. 

"Yes, very much. I've never been here before, and so far it's just as beautiful as everyone says it is." He chuckles lightly and grasps my hand a little tighter. I lay my head on Marshall's chest while he wraps his arms around me.

After about 15 minutes, the car stopped in front of the hotel. Marshall pulled his hoodie over his Kongol hat, trying his best not to be recognized. Marshall got his bag, and I made sure to get my own this time.

We walked inside the hotel, which was just as beautiful as the outside. We walked up to the front desk, and was greeted by a young brunette woman. Marshall paid for our room with his credit card.  The woman looked at Marshall suspiciously, almost like she knew him, but I guess she shrugged it off. She gave Marshall his credit card and the room key with a bright smile. We thanked her and walked towards the elevator.

Marshall pushed the button for the elevator to open, and shortly it did. We walked in to see a blonde girl who looked about fourteen or fifteen. Standing beside her was a woman who looked to be in her late thirties. I assumed it was her mother from them looking so much alike. The girl started looking at Marshall funny, Marshall just stared back awkwardly. I think she was starting to recognize him as Eminem. Finally, she decided to speak up.

"I know this may sound weird and everything, but you look just like Eminem!" She says. Marshall looks over at me, and smiles.

"Well, that's probably because I am Eminem." He takes off his hood and I think she was going to have a heart attack right there. She stared at him with the most confused look on her face. I think she was even going to cry.

"Oh my god! You have no idea how much I love you! And you're music! I have every single album of yours! I can't believe you're right here in front of me right now! Oh my god! Oh and I'm Candy by the way." I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Marshall smiled and pulled her into a hug.