15 - You can

The art is from @sweet_0dreams  Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.

My dear readers, thank you so much for your votes and comments. You have no idea what that means to me. Please continue :)

This is a hell long chapter! But I hope you will enjoy it.

fcutemuc
- Thank you!!! You wrote this chapter with me and that means only one thing - fluffy and smutty content... If you feel uncomfortable, rather wait for chapter 16.

You will jump from one POV to another. Remember - Scott's POV is written in bold and italic font.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mitch's POV

I can't believe that I am such an emotional lady. Where is my sassy attitude? Where is my self-confidence? Where is my ironic humor? I tell you where it all disappeared - in Scott's glowing blue eyes. They felt in the middle of that sea with loud splash and sink to the bottom. They will probably come up to surface one day, but not anytime soon.

All I can feel right now is excitement, curiosity, admiration and pride. I am so proud of him, that he prepared such an amazing date and that he was brave enough to ask me.

Do I feel love? Well... I am not sure yet. I am sure that I love him as a best friend. Do I love him as a boyfriend too?

When he asked me, I was sobbing and I could barely answer: "I was afraid, that you will never ask".

"Whee!" squeaked Scott and grabbed me in his arms, held me bridal style and spin around with me. "Mitchy! Really? Am I? Are we? Can I? May I? Should I? Jeez! I am acting like a fool! I am so fucking happy. Oh baby! My Mitchy! Wait a minute - you are MINE right now, aren't you? You are M I N E! M Y beautiful, stunning, flawless, fucking amazing B O Y F R I E N D! Whoa!"

He was still holding me in his strong arms as if I will be just a feather. I can't help myself and have to laugh so hard, that my stomach hurts. "Scotty, you are so cheesy! Stop it! I will have a seasickness from all that swinging."

S: "I am so sorry my queen. Let me find a nice place to put you back on the ground. It has to be something special and not some dirty sidewalk. Nothing is good enough for my precious boyfriend." He was smiling and walking toward our car.

M: "Are you kidding? You are not carrying me all the way to the parking lot. It is do damn far away and your back will be in pain in the morning. Remember your spine! Just put me down. I can walk I am not a baby and stop calling me boyfriend all the time."

S: He looked at me with a smirk: "But you are my baby and you are my boyfriend... sooooo .... I technically can call you both names."

M: "It is just childish... But you are right, you can." I replied with phony annoyance.

Scott leaned closer to my face, still walking:

S: "So can I call you baby?"

M: "Yep."

S: "Boyfriend?"

M: "I guess so..."

S: "Hun? Sweetie? Cutie? Queen? Love?"

M: "Yes, you can all of them..."

S: "Can I kiss you?"

M: I stopped laughing and started blushing. "You can my silly cutie pie."