10 - God knows we're worth it

I promised to update the story #soon and here you are. I am so happy that u liked it so far. Come on! We are over 1 000 views! Insane! I am so happy that I could dance all night.

The video was an inspiration for this chapter, so please take your precious time to watch it.

Enough of my comments, enjoy the chapter, feel free to comment and like it, if you will find it interesting...

Don't forget, Scott's POV is writen in bold and itallic font.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby I'm home!" I've heard the doors shut and the noise of Beau's keys have been dropped to the bowl. I'm so not ready for this talk, but my "honest me" forced me to do that. I hate myself so much, guilt comfortably sitting in my stomach, spreading it's tentacles all over my body. I can feel the guilt so intensive that I want to puke, faint or cry. I am a mess already and I even didn't start to speak yet.

He came to the living room, bright smile on his face. That is not helping at all. One of guilt's tentacles tickled my stomach and I had to concentrate on my face expression not to show my pain.

I was sitting behind the table, because I hoped that it would allowed me some distance during the conversation. Beau stopped next to me, grab my hand, and bend down to give me a kiss on my cheek. One of tentacles immediately touch my cheek from inside and I began to sweat.

"Beau, we need to talk." Damn it. I am really doing this.

"Mitch? Why so formally? Did anything happened to you? He asks and sat on the chair, his eyes curiously looked into mine.

"That is the problem actually. Nothing happened and still it is so much, what happened. I don't know if I will ever forgive myself..." I murmured.

"Mitchy? I can barely hear you. Can you please look at me and tell me what you want?"

I sighed deeply: "I think we should break up." I wasn't strong enough to look at him, I fixed my gaze at my shaking hands. All guilt's tentacles finally fully spread inside my body and I can't feel anything else than them.

"What? What are you talking about?" He looks terrified. "Did I do something? Did anybody told you something about me so bad that u made this decision?"

"No, not at all. I am really sorry. I don't know how to explain it without hurting you or if I am able to explain it at all."

Beau shook his head: "You have to explain this to me."

"My soul became old." I whispered.

"What? What does that even mean? You are quite old, so is your soul. I don't understand."

I closed my heavy eyes: "that is not true. I am older than you are, yes, but doesn't mean I have to have an old soul. I feel tired, trapped, betrayed from my mind..." The silence settled between us. "Do you remember my Youtube times? Do you remember any Sup3rfruit videos?"

He shrugged his nose: "Yeah. Rather don't remind me them. You acted like a fool."

"This is how you see it? That I was a fool?" That surprised me.

"Well... All those challenges, silly collaborations... You was even melting from pictures of food. Food!? ... The singing was good I have to admit. It is still pretty good."

"It was so much fun." I was losing my voice.

"No Mitch. It was fun just for your crazy fandom full of teenagers. It is history. You moved on. You changed, grown up. I am proud of you so much! You are looking great; you are behaving as a gentleman. You are the role model." He said it with a steady voice, truly believed it.