one

park jimin

"look at my handsome little baby." i pushed my mother away as she made an attempt to squeeze my cheeks.

"is this really necessary?" i whined, sitting on the edge of my bed. she followed my actions and placed her soft hand on my back, rubbing slow circles.

"ever since your dad left it has been hard, but after years i've finally found someone. someone who could help us, care for us and love us. jimin please, do this for me."

i closed my eyes and let out a sigh. it has been 4 years since my dad died, meaning i was 15 at the time. i was ready to leave the nest and find my own place, but because my mother was left alone i had to stay. she became protective and i became her mommy's little boy.

because it's been me and her defending for ourselves i never thought she'd actually want another relationship. however, if it makes her happy i need to just let her do what she wants.

"alright, i'm sorry. i'm being selfish, as long as he's not a total dickhead i'm fine with it." i smiled at her as she chuckled, "park jimin! i don't want to hear words like that."

-

finally, after a 20 minute drive and a lot of singing and arguing we arrived at the restaurant. it looked posh and expensive which is something i don't like, i prefer fast food to be honest.

we got out of the car and my mother fixed my hair, "oh and before we meet your potential step father, i forgot to mention... he has a son."

"wait, wh-" before i could even finish my sentence my mother was already dragging me quickly into the building.

"you didn't tell me he had a son!" i whispered-shouted as we were being taken to our table.

"shut up jimin!" my mother replied as the waiter pointed to our table.

"here he is!" my mum squealed as the man who was previously sat at the table hugged her.

"jimin, this is sujan and that is his son, jeongguk." (a/n. their parents names are not the real ones. these are made up!)

"nice to meet you jimin." sujan put his hand out out and i awkwardly shook it. i looked at jeongguk, who was already looking at me. his face was flawless, his jawline was perfect, his eyes were something to easily get lost in. he was wearing a white, long-sleeved, buttoned shirt that was neatly tucked into his black jeans and he had an elegant black tie to finish it off.

he looked sexy if i do say so myself.

i got brought out of my thoughts when he stood up and held his hand out, i instantly took it.

"nice to meet you, my name is jeongguk but everyone just calls me jungkook."
i looked down at ours hands, his grip tightened a little which made me look back up at him.

"oh, i'm just.. jimin. i suppose." i awkwardly chuckled.

-

the meal was almost over and to be honest, it wasn't half bad.

sujan owned his own business, he sold sex toys. which made me laugh, a lot. so much that i choked on some lemonade.