Chapter 4

I was laying on a bed my arms pinned over my head by an unknown man. The room was engulfed in darkness so the face of the man could not be seen. All I could see was a black silhouette above me with those haunting crimson eyes. I knew it was the same man from the dream I had, I could feel it.

"Get off me!!"

I could feel the silk comforter shifting as I squirmed and kicked. But the stranger had a strong grip on my wrist holding them securely in place. I stared into those eyes in defiance.

"Don't squirm sweetheart you will only make this worse for yourself. Don't fight me, enjoy my company. I promise you will be begging for more."

"What the hell are you talking about get off of me!"

The unknown man's grip tightened making me want to cry out.

"Get off me please!" my voice cracked as tears started to rush down my cheeks.

The man kissed my cheek where the tears were flowing going further down my neck. He licked the scratch on my collar bone causing shivers of pleasure to be released all over my body a small moan escaped my lips.

What is wrong with me. I thought.

"Nothing is wrong with you. Yet. This is just the beginning of what I can do to you."

I looked into those crimson eyes and screamed.

Katrina!!

I looked around the classroom, everyone was turned around staring at me.

Mr. Baker looked at me with irritation.

"Ms.Oliver if you fall asleep in my class again I will be forced to give you a detention." he said sternly.

I nodded my head weakly and slid my body lower into my chair. I've never wanted to disappear so bad in my life. I could hear many of the students mumbling freak under their breath as they turned their attention back to the video on explosions.

I have never fallen asleep in chemistry, this was my favorite period. I scanned the room once more and was met with Zack's bright blue eyes.

He stared at me and smirked with a smug look on his face. I didn't even know he was in my class, he looked back towards the screen. The guy sitting next to him, Seth Watson, whispered something into his ear and Zack started laughing.

Finally everyone was looking back at the screen, and I was back to nonexistent Katrina in the back of the room.

I began to think back to my dream, there was something that was familiar about it. Then it hit me.

I was pinned down.

He called me sweetheart.

Exactly what my father does. Does this mean this figure is my father? Is this how I see him in my dreams? But why would he scratch me then lick it? He was sick but I never thought he could be that sick.

Maybe it was not Zack that I should be suspicious of maybe it's my father. Maybe my scratch just burned when Zack was close because I'm just a crazy girl that has a crush. I don't know.

I put my fingers to my temples massaging them in a circular motion.

My head felt like it was going to explode. Then I noticed a paper ball on the floor.

I scanned the room to see who had thrown it to me. But no one was looking in my direction.

I picked it up and read "Bitch you can't be falling asleep in class I know your a whore and all so you must not get much sleep but you can't disrupt the class"