Chapter 2

I was laying in my bed, the comforter was pulled to my neck. I checked the time of the alarm on my bed stand, the large neon blue numbers read 3:00am. Then I looked around my room, my midnight black curtains were closed causing my room to be pitch black. I began to feel uneasy as my mind started to question every shape in the area.

A figure with crimson eyes slowly walking towards my bed. I stared in shock The sound of someone slowly dragging their feet across the carpet filled my ears. Immediately I started to panick, I sprang out of bed and ran towards my window. Then I opened the curtains letting the moonlight flood the room.

When I looked around nothing was out of the ordinary, no red eyes looking at me. The tall figure had dissapeared.

I closed the curtains and walked back to my bed, laying down and turning on my side. As I was half asleep and half awake I began to feel someone gently carassing my cheek, moving their hand slowly from cheek up to my hair. I felt a cold weight over my body, I couldn't move, I couldn't turn around, all I could do was lay there as a feeling of helplessness washed over me.

I soon felt a finger tracing my lips as light as feather going further down and lightly touching my collar bone. Then I felt more pressure and the fingers touch began to feel like fire on the delicate skin covering my collar bone. I bit my lip hard trying not to allow the scream that was building in my chest to escape.

When the sensation disappeared and the weight was gone I slowly turned around. I scanned the room and saw red eyes staring into mine from the farthest corner.

" WHAT THE HELL!!!!!" I screamed in horror.

"Katrina" I heard my name whispered from all directions.

"Katrina, Katrina, Katrina"

"KATRINA!"

I immediatly sat upright in my bed, my hair stuck to my face, my hands were still clenching my blanket and my room was flooded with sunlight.

It was only a dream.

I slowly breathed out in relief.

"Katrina!" Tony yelled from outside my window. I quickly rushed over and put a hand on the glass signaling him to stop. He signaled to me that he was going to be in the front of his house.

I quickly walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple V neck, and my black converse. I combed my long black hair trying to get all the knots out and I rushed over to the mirror to make sure I looked okay. I'm about 5'7 so my mirror did not show my whole body just my face and torso. When I looked in the mirror I immediately noticed a long scratch on my collar bone. My greens eyes widened in shock.

I jumped in fright when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Tony: Get your ass over here! I'm not trying to be late today! -_-

My fingers were trembling as I tried to calm my breathing.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder. I looked in the mirror one last time at my ghostly pale skin, and the long reddish scratch. I traced it with my finger and a shiver went down my spine.

I looked away and walked to my window. I got both my legs over the window sill and hoped out closing it behind me.