Chapter 11

A/N hey guys sorry I haven't updated I got a cold and tomorrow I'm going to summer school for two weeks. So I won't really be able to update I promise I will try too. Also thank you for the 420 followers and 1k reads that's crazy!! Any way I hope you enjoy this chapter. I love you guys a lot and you're beautiful xx

______________________

So I've been uploading covers twice a week. Surprisingly people are really liking them. It's gotten me listening to pop music a bit more. I found about this girl Becky G and OH MY GOD SHES SO PERFECT!! And also about this girl group named Fifth Harmony AND AGAIN OH MY GOD THEY SLAY ME!! Dinah from Fifth Harmony SHE IS MY QUEEN!!

Lauren is having her violin lesson today so I won't be able to see her until later tonight. We've been going on dates at least twice a week three if neither of us are busy.

Jason and I haven't spent anytime together so today were going surfing since we haven't done it in a while. Mom took us to the beach and told us to call her so she could pick is up later.

"So how are you and Lauren doing?" Jason asked as we put on our wet suits.

"Amazing. I never thought I'd ever be this happy with someone"

"That's great" he smiled. "Honestly I like her better then Rylie. She treats you better and you seem very happy which makes me happy"

"Thanks Jace. And you're right Lauren does treat me a whole lot better then Rylie. Plus Lauren doesn't pressure me to do anything"

"I'm curious. You don't have to tell me anything because I don't really wanna know..but have you two like" he said pounding his fists together.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled covering my eyes with my hands

"Well I wasn't gonna say it!"

"But no no we haven't. We were about to I guess that time you walked in on us"

"Yea um sorry again"

"It's fine. And can you zip me up" I said and turned around so he could zip up my wet suit. I did the same to him. We grabbed our surfboards and made our way to the water.

"Oh god it's been far too long" I said and we made our way back to shore.

"I know right" Jason agreed and ran his fingers through his wet hair. "So what's your next cover gonna be" he said putting his board down and sitting next to it"

"Um I was thinking Better Together by Fifth Harmony"

"I never thought I'd ever hear you singing pop"

"Yea me either. Come on let's go get dressed then call mom" I told him and he agreed. We made our way to the showers and washed off the ocean water and sand then made our way into the separate changing rooms.

I took off my wet suit leaving me in my blue bikini.

"Damn still you're still incredibly hot aren't you" I heard a voice say causing me to turn around.

"What the fuck do you want Rylie" I said aggressively and putting on my clothes. And that was the first time I cussed in a while. Being with Lauren has a good influence on me.

"I miss you" Rylie said walking towards me.

"Yea well I don't" I said picking up my stuff.

"Don't say that babe" Rylie said pinning me against the wall.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at her. "I have a girlfriend yes a girlfriend!"

"So" she said leaning into me. I tried pushing her away but she's alway been stronger then me.