Chapter 27

A/N Hey guys go check out my new story called Stupid Triangle. It'll mean a lot. Also thank you soooo much for the 9k reads!! I love you😁😘

•••

I get to see Lauren today but not until the afternoon because I have to meet with Officer Johnson in the morning. He said they might have a few ideas of who might be sending me these threats.

My mom, Jason and I drove to the police station and waited for officer Johnson to speak to us. Once he did he lead the three of us in to the same room where we first spoke to him.

"Please sit down" he said motioning to the three chairs that were in front of his desk. "Well for the past few days as you know we've been getting the messages for who is sending you threats. We've following you around to see if there was always the same person were you were or anything suspicious. The suspects are Camila Cabello and Rylie Brown" he said putting one picture of Camila and the other of Rylie in front of me.

"I-it can't be Camila she's gonna be on tour that starts today. She has a crush on me but she wouldn't hurt a fly. It could be Rylie. This one time I went surfing with Jason while I was changing she came and said she wanted me back but obviously I turned her down"

"Well we can't really know for sure if it's her the number has been changing which is harder to track the phone. What we could do is, we'll bug you, you meet up with this person and we'll know for sure. It will not be dangerous we'll make sure you are safe and there will be cops under cover. It's the only way we'll be able to catch her"

"I'll do it, but it has to be a day where Lauren is busy, I don't want her to get worried" I told officer Johnson.

"Okay you let me know when and we'll go through with it. In the mean time we'll have cops following you especially when you're with Lauren. We'll have them watching all of you" he told us.

"Is that it?" My mom asked.

"Yes. So Kayla just let me know when you wanna go through with it" I nodded and my family and I made our way back to the car.

"I told you Rylie was not good for you" Jason told me as I put on my seatbelt.

"Yea Jace I know. Don't rub it in" I said annoyed.

"If you just would've listen to me when I told you to break up with her you wouldn't be in this situation"

"Do ever think everything happens for a reason! If she broke up with me earlier I probably wouldn't of met Lauren! So I'm actually I bit grateful I was in hell for 5 months since when I was dating her!" I said and put in my earbuds turning my music loud enough that I couldn't hear anything.

We pulled up to the drive way and is we Lauren sitting on the front porch. I instantly get out of the car and run into her arms holding her closely.

"I missed you brown eyes" I said barring my head in the crook of her neck.

"I missed you too"

•••

"You're not going to the studio today?" Lauren asked her head rested on my chest and traced hearts on my bare stomach.

"No I got the day off. So what do you wanna do?"

"I think I've got a few ideas" Lauren said and pressed our lips together. She then straddles my waist and startes to unbutton my shirt. Lauren got frustrated when she wasn't able to unbutton the last one so so she just took it off over my head. Her lips moved to my jawline then to my neck laying me down and pinning my arms over my head.

•••

"I love you" Lauren said and lied next to me trying to catch her breath.

"I love you too" I said and brought Lauren's body closer to me.

"You think your family heard us?" She asked.

"Naw the room sound proof so" I told her since we were in the studio in my basement. "I know how you can be kind of loud" I teased

"Oh really who was the one screaming my name a few moments ago? Lauren! Oh my yea Laur! Lauren oh my god! Ahhhhh Lauren! Laur I'm coming!" Lauren said mocking me.

"What about the first time we did it? Do I have to bring that up?" I smirked.

"Okay I'll shut up now"

"You're so adorable" I told her and kissed her forehead causing her to giggle.

•••

A/N kind of a filler chapter I hope y'all enjoyed it! Remember to check out my new story called Stupid Triangle the first 3 chapters are already up! It's Cimorelli related!! I love you guys a lot!!❤️❤️