Bad day blues (Emily)

I storm into my room angry and slam the door behind me. I've just had the shittiest day and I just want it to be over.

There's a knock on the door. "Baby it's Jc. Are you alright? Can I come in?" Says my boyfriend of 3 months.

"No I wanna be alone." I say.

"Okay can I just come in an grab my phone?"

"Fine" I grumble.

Jc opens the door and walks over to his side table and watches me. After he grabs his phone he sits next to me on the bed.

"Bad day?" Jc asks.

"Ya"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No"

"Okay" Jc says kissing me. "We don't have to talk about it"

I fall to the bed, wanting what's happening. If anyone can help my bad day, it's Jc.

Jc takes my shirt off and massages my breasts over my bra. I sit up a bit so he can reach the back to unclip it. He does and pulls the straps through my arms and throws the purple bra to the ground.

Jc is on top as of now but I kind of want to be on top tonight so I push him over and sit on his legs/ waist.

I help him pull his short over his abs and muscley arms.

"Emily, you wanna be on top?" Jc questions.

"Ya sure I wanna try it." I nod unbuttoning Jc's jeans. His large hands pull them past his feet and his plaid boxers come off with them.

Now Jc unbuttons my jean shorts and I stand a little and pull them off along with my panties.

I try acting sexy and whip my shorts and panties around and then kneel back down to Jc.

We line up our hips and I move up and down a little. My big boobs bounce with me and Jc holds them as they move around.

Jc's hip get to my beat and we work together. His hips push me up a little when I move which helps.

After a few minutes I stop and fix our junk to line up again. Once it's done we start moving again. Once again Jc grabs my breasts and massages them.

His big brown eyes stare me up and down an for some weird reason it feels good. It feels nice to be open. Usually I'm on the bottom and Jc's hot body covers my small body but now I'm out and feeling free.

Since I'm sitting up, I just slide back a bit and I'm able to grab Jc's junk. He moans Emily over and over again. I massage him and even lick him.

When I'm ready again to move again I slide up and fix ourselves. My thrusts feel so good and I just feel so confident. Now Jc is holding my butt keeping my positioned so we don't have to keep stopping to fit ourselves. I think he likes that position better because first of all we don't have to stop and second of all my boobs go all over the place and Jc is definetly a boobs guy.

Quickly, I lean forward and my boobs run over Jc's face and he looks so pleasure. Once I sit back up I feel warm liquids and know it's Jc. After a few more thrusts. My juices join his.

I collapse on Jc and we fell asleep naked, with Jc holding me tight.

My day didn't turn out to bad after all.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to comment questions and requests! Love you guys!

Xxx