Who to choose (Ali)

Hi I'm Ali and I've lived in the O2L house for almost 6 months. I moved in because I'm Connors sister and I wanted to move closer and JC had just moved out so it was perfect timing.

My only problem is I have a crush on Sam AND Trevor. Sam is the bad boy with tattoos and peircings and his laugh, oh his laugh is amazing.

But then there's Trevor. He's the cutie with the amazing laugh. And he's is oh so gentle. I know that I have a pretty good chance with both of them but I don't know who too chose.

Ricky is one of my best friends as he's foot a keeping secrets so I thought he would be good to help me.

"Rickyyyyy. I need help on something." I groaned sitting on a chair near Ricky.

"Ya Ali. What is it?" Ricky asked moving closer.

"I've fallen for two boys and I don't know who to choose."

"Sam and Trevor." He replied knowingly.

"What. How. Huh." I stuttered.

"I can tell the way you drool over them. But anyway I would go with Trevor because he's more gentle and I personally think would be better for you."

"Okay thanks this means more than you know." And with that I got up and ran to my bedroom to call Trevor.

A few hours later Trevor was at the O2L doorsteps.

I answered the door and we went up to my room.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

All of a sudden all my words left my head and I didn't know what to say. My heart was pounding. So instead of saying anything I just kissed him.

"Holy shit Ali." Trevor said after a long kiss.

"I'm sorry I just took a chance and-" Before I could finish my sentence Trevor kissed me.

"Ali slow down. I feel the same way and I thought it was a long shot to go for you. Your so beautiful."

I don't remember how but so quick your clothes were off and we were under my sheets making out hard.

I could feel Trevor stiffening up and I knew it was time. I felt crazy after all we had just confessed our feelings but it's like it was meant to be. We both knew we wanted it.

Trevor's tip rubbed against my thigh and he looked me in the eyes asking for entrance. I nodded slowly and he started thrusting.

After a few thrusts my bedroom door crashed wide open and Sam ran in and pushed Trevor off of me and took his place. But Trevor was a fighter and him and Sam pushed around but eventually gave up and both entered me.

It was weird and painful but exciting and thrilling. All three of us were moaning and going crazy.

"Guys I'm almost there" Groans Sam.

"Me too" Me and Trevor say in in sync.

And after a few more thrusts we all let out everything. After were done Sam and Trevor get off me and lie down on both sides of me.

"We should do this again." Sam says smiling.

"I'm in." Trevor agrees.

"Okay!" I chip in.

This was a day to remember.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. New chapter soon! Don't forget if you want me to write a chapter on you, comment your name and who you want it to be with!
Thanks!