Trevor

I was at the O2L house, like how I usually spend my weekends, Kian and Jc were playing Mario. Trevor in the corner playing on his phone, Ricky and Sam somewhere in the house.

I had been best friends with Jc since we were little. We had lived down the street from each other. When I heard he was moving to LA I was devastated, but soon followed my YouTube dreams to LA too.

Now I still live down the street from J but down the street from all the boys. I am always at the O2L house, just hanging out.

In the corner Trevor sighed.

"What's wrong Trevor?" I asked getting up and moving closer to him.

"Well Alexa(his gf) keeps texting me asking for me and her to, you know, do stuff."

"Okay..." I say as he continues.

"But I'm a virgin and I know this is terrible I say but I don't wanna loose it to her." He continues. "I really like her but we've only been dating for a few months and I wanna lose it to someone I'm close to."

"I'm sorry about that. But she shouldn't force you, she should wait until your both ready." Trevor nods.

"Yes but can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course"

"Can I loose my virginity to you?"

"Um what Trevor? I don't think that's a very good idea." I say nodding my head no way.

"No it's a great idea, we are so close and we can try things and experience things and it's ok if we mess up! I promise it won't change our friendship! Just once, that's it!"

"Idk Trev. It's my virginity too. Let me think about it."

"Okay let me know."

-----------------------------------------
3 days later back at the o2l house

Once I'm in the house I walk straight to Kian's room, where Trevor usually hangs out. It's time to tell him my decision.

After walking up the stairs down the hall I'm outside Kian's room. Inside I can hear Trevor editing something. Must be his new video.

I knock and soon hear a voice inside

"Come in" Kian says.

I turn the doornob and see Trevor smile nervously.

"Kian do you mind if I steal Trev for a sec?"

"Go for it" Kian nods not looking up to his laptop.

I open the door wider so Trevor can get through.

In the hall he gets closer to me.

"Have you made up your mind yet?"
Trevor said not looking me in the eye.

"Trevor" I say lifting up his chin. "Yes, my answer is yes"

"REALLY!?!" His eyes full of hope.

"Yes, shh. I thought you would be a good person to loose it too. We are close and it won't change anything."

"Okay thanks so much! I was thinking soon, you know, but anytime."

"Soon is good so you can be prepared for Alex. Your not going to tell her right?"

"No!"

"Ok"

"Is tonight to soon?"

"Tonight is fine. I have to go soon but I'll be back around 7. How are we going to get the boys away?"

"Well Kian is going out with Andrea and Connor and Jc are shopping." Trevor says counting his fingers.

"Sam and Ricky?"

"I can figure something out don't worry."

"Okay see you in a few"

And with that I left

----------------------------------------------
A few hours later.

In the driveway there's no cars.

Hmm how did Trevor get everyone away.

Just walking in the door I tell "Trevor I'm here!"

"In Connors room!" I faintly hear upstairs.

Walking up the stairs and down the hall my heart was beating extremely fast.

Standing in the doorframe of Connors room I knock.

"Hey, you ready?"

"About as ready as I will be." Slowly I step closer to the bed where Trevor is sitting.

"So in here? Does Connor know"

"Kind of. I kind of hinted but I think he thinks it's you know Alex not you."

"Okay, let's begin I guess." I say nervously.

"Okay um erm" He leans in and I press my lips to his.

Our kiss gets harder and his arms wrap around my shoulders. We lie back on the bad not breaking the kiss.

Trevor isn't so bad. My hands touch his shoulders and he moved his hands slowly to my chest. Once there in the right spot he moves his hands just the right way.

A small moan escapes my mouth and we both laugh kind of awkwardly kind of jokingly.

Soon both our shirts are off. His hands trail down my sides pulling down shorts.

Soon they were off and we took off his shorts.

We were left in our undergarments and started feeling each other's bodies. He was surprisingly toned and new exactly what to do to make me moan.

"C'mon Trevor. Oh babe this-this is so niceee."

Trevor kissed down my stomach and ripped my panties off with his teeth while unclipping my bra.

His boxers slipped to his feet and be kicked them off.

Trevor kissed me all over and I responded by grabbing his Calvin.

He pushed me on my back and got on top fixing his Calvin to slide easily into my walls.

I was getting wet and fast.

All of a sudden Trevor thrusted hard into me. It felt so good.

"Oh Trevor"

He moaned and pushed harder and harder.

"TREVOR"

"Am I hurtin you?"

"No Trev it feels so good"

Acouple minutes later we reached our climaxes and fell asleep naked together.