fishnets?

Cristina was sitting in the middle of her grandmother's floor, as her grandmother was tossing clothes that she didn't want into a pile for Cristina to pick through.  Cristina had a can of Chef Boyardee beefaroni in one hand and her phone in her other hand.

It was becoming a hassle for Cristina to give equal amounts of attention to both the boys, and her grandmother took notice.

"You should try to keep your number of sugar daddies limited to one at a time, I know that's difficult."

Cristina's jaw dropped at her grandma thinking she was that type of person.  She totally would be, but it still hurt her. 

"Calum is not my sugar daddy, gran.  He's an actual friend of mine, who just so happens to be in the same band as Luke."

Her grandmother just nodded her head, reaching further into her closet.  "How do you feel about fishnets?"

Cristina shuddered before averting all her attention to the Australian boys, "Ew, grandma.  I don't want your fishnets."

calum: i know you're texting him, he's getting that stupid smile on his face

calum: text meeee i want your attention

cristina: you know, this would be so much easier if i could just be in a group chat with y'all

calum: but then ash and michael would want in

calum: i'm already sharing you with luke and that's tough enough

cristina: i feel like ashton and michael wouldn't even care for me like you two

calum: they'd learn to love ya

Cristina's grandmother walked out with one last big armful of clothes and dropped them in front of Cristina. 

"Start digging, take whatever you want.  The rest is going to Goodwill.  I'm going to get your cousin to see if she wants anything."

Cristina tossed her phone aside and started going through everything, "No!  Tell her she can't until I'm done!"

Her grandmother ignored the pleas and went to find Cristina's cousin.  Cristina hastily dug through everything, grabbing every shirt she found remotely bearable and not too revealing for her.

Once she felt safe with her small pile, Cristina sat back and pulled her phone out again while watching her cousin dig.

luke: stop texting calum

luke: love me more

luke: i'd pay you to only talk to me

cristina: woah there i was going through clothes

cristina: y'all need to get over yourselves

cristina: i love you both equally

cristina: it'd be easier if you made a group chat with me in it and the others

luke: you don't want my offer to only talk to me?

cristina: fuck off

luke: okay i'm sorry

luke: watch your tone, i still have your nudes

cristina: yeah, and i have yours. who's life will be more affected by the leaked nudes huh?

luke: mhmmmmmm

cristina: make a goddamn group chat and put the boys and I in it

cristina: thank you

luke: i hate you

Cristina got up from the floor, grabbing her grandmother's clothes which were now her's, and left to go to her guest bedroom.  She started sorting out the clothes and packing them in her suitcase because she was going to be leaving in a few days anyways.

She was dancing around to Shawn Mendes' new album while trying on some of the clothing, and checking her phone every few seconds to see if she was added to a new chat.

When the moment finally arrived, she took her seat on the ground, ready for any drama to happen.

luke: hope you're happy

calum: i never agreed to share you this much

ash: why do we need another group chat

michael: as long as i'm allowed to send memes, i'm cool with it

-

-

-

-

hi i'm allergic to the air and people mowing their lawns only make it worse.

i need inspiration again lol i hate myself

give me ideas on what to write about, i'll take anything lol i literally only starting writing this because i was eating a can of beefaroni I NEED A LIFE OML