Chapter 6

I hold my hand's in a time out sign."Hold up!!Aren't we talking about the relationship of the hybrid and the werewolf first."

Uncle Aro nods."Yes but they want to find this Isabella Marie Swan then we can discuss it."

I nod pursing my lips."Then why am I here?Can't you use Demetri?"I whine.

Uncle Marcus nods"Yes but he hasn't met the girl.So he can't find her."

"Oh"

I fall back into the throne and look at the coven."Well since finding the vampire will take to much work we should discuss the hybrid's relationship with the werewolf."I say.It's kind of weird how I could change my moods.Like last time I was all happy painting when Felix came into my room and I got mad and flung him across the room.Let's just say the wall is almost finished being reconstructed.

Anyway back to the matter at hand."So are they're like mate's or something?"I ask the coven leader.

"Yes."

I nod thinking.I turn to my Uncle Aro and wrap my mental shield around us.I heard that one of the vampires in the clan is a mind rapist.I touch Aro's hand.

'Aro I think they should be kept together.They might be different breeds but they also have feeling imagine being separated from my dear aunt.'I think.

His face morphs into one of pain.I nod continuing.

'That's how They will feel if they ever be separated.Would you wish someone that fate?'Aro shake's his head.

'My vote is that they should be kept together.'Aro touches Marcus and Caius hand.He let's go of there hands and turns towards the coven.

"My brothers and niece have decided that they allow their relationship."

The little copper head jumps up and down laughing with happiness.I smile at the coven and jump off my throne.I skip my way to Jasper happy that I could make a little girl so happy.I step into his arm's the same time he opens his arms towards me.I bury my head into the crook of his neck smiling.I turn towards the coven and see that the penny head and little pixie are staring at us with hatred.I frown at them getting a sinking feeling that they're planning something and that it has something to do with us,