Chapter 4

400 years later : Bella

I ran through the halls of the castle looking for my child.

"Jazzie!"I screamed acting terrified."Jazzie!"

I heard little footsteps following me but I pretended to ignore them."Jazzie where are you honey!"

I heard a little giggle of the sound of windchimes.I disappeared around a corner hidding.

"Mommie were are you?"I heard my little angel say.

I ran out my hiding spot and grabbed my four month old daughter.She shrieked then giggled."Ha!Got you!!"I nibbled on her shoulder making her squeel.

"Ahh!No!I got caught again"she whined.

I heard a laugh and spun around to see my husband,Jasper,standing there watching us with amusement.

Oh I forgot to tell you a detail.Me and my husband are vampires and my daughter is a vampire to but one of my powers is to get pregnant.Jazzie grows and matures quickly.Right now she looks like a five year old.But we both know that she will stop aging at 18 like her brother and sister,the twins.I love my twins but they can be such devils at times.Alicia is the oldest by a minute and Alex is the youngest of them two.Alicia has my brown hair and Jasper's green eyes when he was human and Alex has Jasper's curly honey blonde hair and my chocolate brown eyes when I was human.Except for those feature they are alike.

Anyway back to the task on hand.

"Aro has requested us to come to the throne room.It seems that we have visitors"Jazziecuns said.He hates the nickname but I think it's adorable.Oh well.

I dance in my spot with excitement.Aro rarely get's visitors."Oohhh!Visitors!Wonder which coven it is we haven't met many covens!For example the Cullen's,Denali's,Irish,Am-!"

"Bella"

"Sorry I'm just excited.Ooh bring the twins too!They could finally mingle with other people!Oh what if they meet they're mates!"

Jazziecuns looks at me as if I lost my mind.Perhaps.

"Ok.I'll go get the kids.Might want to change Jazzie."with that he left.I looked and pouted.

"Awww.Why do you love dirt so much?"I say in a whiny voice.Ever since we took Jazzie to the gardens a few weeks ago she was obsessed with dirt.It didn't help that her power was that she could get anything she wanted in a second.I'm not kidding.She's laying in a mountain of dirt right now.She has dirt every where.

Oh well at least I can change her again.I grabbed her and went in her room.I took her a quick shower dried her and wrapped a towel around her and went into her closet.I grabbed a rainbow tutu,a purple tank top,a black cardigan and her favorite tiara.I don't know why she likes it it's all pink.Eww.

I put them on her and brushed her hair.Her light brown hair cascading down her back in shiny bouncy curls.I grabbed two strands of her hair from her temple and did a little braid and tied them together.I finally put her diamond that was simple but with a heart dangling from the top of the tiara.

I don't know why but she doesn't like shoes either.Wierd little kid.She got it from her mother.I'm so proud!

I placed her on my hip and ran to the throne room in full speed.I don't have to change after an incident from last time when they forced me to put a dress on.Lets just say that the back of the castle is still being constructed.So I'm going to meet them with what I always wear a pair of baggy sweats and baggy sweater.

I walk into the throne room and throw myself on the couch that I made uncle Marcus be placed so when these meetings get boring I could go to sleep.Another power I'll tell you the other one's later I'm too lazy to show off all my powers.So many.

Jazzie giggles and climbs of to get on uncle Cauis's lap.He's her favorite grandpa.Cauis beams at her.He grabs her under her arms and throws he in the air making her giggle.

"So when are my peeps coming?"I said.

Aro chuckled at my voice of words"They'll be here after Jasper come's back."

I nodded.The doors opened and came my two devils and Jazziecuns.

"Jazziecuns!!"I squeel.

He groans but smile's."Your annoying sometimes"

I grin at him"But you love me anyway."

"Sadly"

I just grin at him.

The doors open and seven vampires and one werewolve come in.

"Bella my dear meet the Cullen's!"says Aro.