Chapter 5

"Momma!!"says the bronze haired girl.She launches herself at me and hugs me.It looks like she's straddling because I'm still lying on the couch.

I pry her arms off as gently as I could."Umm do I now you?"

She smiles at me and roles her chocolate brown eyes."Stop playing Momma.See Jake I told you she was still alive."she says to the werewolve.

"Mommy who is she?"asks Jazzie who is still in Cauis's arms.

"I don't know"I say to her.When I look back at the girl on top of me their is sadness in her eye's.I wonder why.

Alex takes the girl off me and says to me"Mom can so go now Jane's waiting."

"And so is Alec we have double dates"says Alicia who was texting on her phone.

I pout at them"You guys are so mean.You guy's don't even pay me anymore attention since you found your mate's"

Alicia sighs."Don't be so dramatic.Alex still let's you tuck him in bed."Alex blushes at this.

"But that's cause he's a Momma's boy.We don't even hang around any more"

Alicia sighs"Fine you can tuck me in bed today."

I jump off the couch and do a victory dance.

Aro clears his throat"Bella dear we have visitors"
I stop and look at the visitors that are looking me with wide eyes."Oh.Sorry I forgot.That's my mate and husband Jasper.My two twins Alicia and Alex and my youngest daughter Jazzie."

The bronze haired girl that jumped said"You don't remember me do you?"

I look at her and make a duck face"Nope" popping the 'p'.

She looks like she's about to cry when the werewolve come's over to comfort her.

Let me say this once.Werewolve's smell nasty.

I wave a hand in front of my face"Dang homeboy.You ever heard of a shower you smell like a wet dog."

I jump of the couch and sit on my throne.Though I don't use it much.I face uncle Marcus."Unnncccllee!!"

He looks at me with amusement"Yes my dear Bella"

I pout at him"Why are we here?"

Uncle Aro answers this time"Ahh we came to discuss the relationship of this half-breed and her mate,the werewolve"

I look at the girl with interest."How could you stand his smell?It's disgusting."I say and take Jazzie from Cauis and place her on my lap playing with her hair.

She looks at me with sad eye's"He always smells good to me.It reminds me of home and my friends from the Amazons."

"Ohh Aro can we go visit them!Please I promise I won't destroy half the castle and wear the stupid dresses Jane tries to put on me."

I hear Jane who has been standing in the corner mutter"They're not stupid"

"Not for you but they're always make my boobs pop out.Unless you put me in a potato bag I'm good"

The doors open and reveals a vampire that looks familiar now that I think about it all of them do.

"Anyway back to why you guys are here"I ask I could just tap into their minds but I'm too lazy too.

The blonde haired man that looks like Zues younger brother steps up."We came here to see if we can find a vampire."

"What's the vampire's name?"Alicia asks.

"Isabella Marie Cullen Swan"