Chapter Twelve ❤

Chapter 12

Harry’s P.O.V

I was awoken by a shrill girly scream, I stirred slightly and I rolled over and placed my arm on the other side of the bed. But instead of it landing on the blank space that was usually occupied there, it landed on someone’s hip. I opened one of my eyes slightly and saw the perfect body of Camille. I smiled and remembered when she came in last night. I just watched her she stirred slightly in her sleep, and she rolled over so that her body was facing me. She looked to peaceful so happy like there wasn’t a care in the world. That was until more over powering girly laughter was heard; Camille’s eyes flickered open almost immediately. When she was fully awake the first thing Camille did was smile, which made me smile, “Morning!” I chirped. She smiled again revealing her perfectly white straight teeth “Good morning” She said as her perfect voice drowned my hearing, “How did you sleep?” I asked making small conversation trying to savour the moment as much as I could.

“Pretty well surprisingly” Camille answered as she sat up in the bed and re-tied her hair into a ponytail. “What about you?” She asked, I thought about my answer “Well let’s just say that it’s nicer to wake up with a beautiful girl beside you then it is to wake up with a pillow…. So yeah I slept great” I Smirked. Camille grinned as the colour on her cheeks turned a bright red, “You actually think I’m beau-“Camille’s sentence was interrupted by more feminine laughter from downstairs which seemed to echo through the house. 

Camille raised her eyebrows at me “Who’s that?” She asked while she looked at the door, I frowned. “Your guess is as good as mine but from what I can gather I think it’s Roxy” I informed. Camille nodded, and then whipped back the sheets and got out of bed. Slowly I did the same and followed her out of the bedroom and down the hallway where Roxy’s laugh became more and more prominent every time we took a step closer.

I followed behind Camille into the kitchen where Niall was cereal at the counter along with Kendall. More laughing erupted from the lounge room which made Niall pull a funny or better yet annoyed face whilst rolling his eyes. "Good Morning!" Camille chirped happily to him and Kendall but Niall just rolled his eyes again "Whats so good about it?" he questioned. "Awwwwh what's wrong with my Nialler?" Camille cooed as she ran over and hugged him as he shoved more cereal into his mouth. As Camille stopped hugging Niall, Liam and his Barbie doll came in. Roxy waved to me and I waved back trying to be nice but as soon as she laid eyes on Camille her expression completely changed from fake sweetness to pure evilness. "Camille I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Roxy and Roxy this is Camille my sister" Liam introduced. Camille smiled at Roxy "Nice to meet you" she greeted sweetly “Yeah I wish I could say the same" Roxy replied coldly but Liam didn't take any notice of what Roxy said.

"Liammmm! you said you would take me shopping later" Roxy whined, Liam nodded "okay we'll go now" he reassured. "I'll see you guys later yeah" Liam called after us as Roxy practically dragged him outside, as soon as Camille was certain they had left she immediately turned to me. "That's Liam's girlfriend!" she said stunned, I laughed and nodded "s-she's horrible!" Camille exclaimed "That's the understatement of the year" Niall announced. "What does he see in her?" Kendall questioned, I shrugged my shoulders I honestly didn't have an answer "I've been trying to figure that out since the day he bought her home" I admitted. Kendall nodded understandingly "IS THE SHE DEVIL GONE YET?????" Louis voice echoed through the whole house, Niall swallowed his cereal in his mouth before answering "YEAH THE BARBIE DOLL HAS LEFT!!” I rolled my eyes at their loudness before Louis crash tackled me to the ground. 

Camille's P.O.V

Louis crashed tackled Harry to the ground and I burst out laughing along with Kendall and Niall. Zayn entered the kitchen, with an amused look on his face as Louis and Harry rolled around on the kitchen floor wrestling each other. Zayn strolled over and sat down next to Kendall and grinned at me, "What?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Well... what did you think of her?" He asked still smiling like I mad man. "Let's just say that there are better possibilities for Liam to date" I stated truthfully, Zayn nodded just as Louis and Harry got up from the floor...