Chapter Eleven ❤

Chapter 11

Camille’s P.O.V

I sat there listening to my mother tell stories about Liam and his experience in the X-Factor when I wasn’t there. I Looked around the lounge room at the various photographs on the wall as my mother went further into detail. I looked at the photo’s and funny enough they sort of made a timeline thing. Like every photo we all grew older and there were changes and everything, but one thing I noticed in the photo’s is that my father was slowly disappearing from them.

Every few photos’ he wouldn’t be in one and then he would be in one and then in another photo he just completely disappeared. And oddly enough my father was no where to be seen…..

Mum continued on telling the story about how Liam and the rest of One Direction came 3rd. I smiled as she took no attention to Liam waiting impatiently on the arm rest tapping his watch every time I looked at him. Well mum finally finished her story, “Well mum thanks for the story but we reallllyyyy have to be going!” Liam rushed. “Okay but you have to come around tomorrow” My mother argued as she pulled Liam for a hug. He nodded and rolled his eyes before my mother let go and gave the same gesture to me. “So I’m expecting you to come around tomorrow” My mother reminded Liam before he dragged me out the door into the cold night air.

I got into the car and Liam turned on the engine before speeding off down the road. The car ride so far was quiet, and me being me I hated silence and I will do anything to stop them. “Sooo uhh where was Dad?” I asked breaking the tension. Liam shifted uncomfortably in his seat which made me think the worse.  “He was out” He smiled not looking me in the eyes. He wiggled his nose making me realize he was lying. Because when ever Liam twitched his nose he was lying, He was always a terrible liar as a child.  “Really? He was just out?” I tested to see his reaction. “Yup he was just out” Liam lied again; I shrugged my shoulders and decided to leave it, I would interrogate Liam later.

We pulled up at the house and I got out of the car slowly. I walked around and followed Liam into the house.

Zayn sat at the Counter shaking his head. “What” Liam asked as he walked right into the pathway of a flying egg which hit him in the chest. Laughs erupted from the kitchen and I looked around the corner and saw that there was food all over the floor. Liam glared at Harry and Louis who were almost covered in flour, Harry smiled and waved cheekily before Louis cracked an egg in his hair. I laughed as Kendall materialized beside me I looked at her and she rolled her eyes. She had wet hair probably from the shower she has just had, Harry threw an egg at Louis and Louis dodged it swiftly, I ducked it and poor Kendall wasn’t quick enough. The egg landed straight on her perfectly clean and straightened hair. She looked at me and pure anger filled her eyes “THAT’S IT!!!!”  she screamed before running over and ground tackling both Louis and Harry to the ground, making me laugh harder. Harry got up and helped Kendall up as well leaving Louis to roll around on the floor covered completely in flour. Harry smiled seedily at me “What?” I asked innocently Harry smiled wider “What???” I asked again. Instead Harry opened his arms wide “No!” I said sternly “Come on! Just one wittle hug” Harry begged as he started closing in on me “NO HARRY I DON’T NEED A HUG!” I laughed as Harry came closer and closer “Come on Love!” He pressured as he shook his head making flour fly in every direction possible. I took a step back but was stopped by the wall, I pressed my back against the wall as hard as possible.

Soon Harry had engulfed me in a huge bear hug, covering me in flour. “Harry!!!!” I whined and he just laughed enjoying the moment, I looked over to Kendall and sure enough she was doing the same to Zayn who had a horrified look on his face. “Kendall don’t!” He warned as his eyes flickered to me and Harry, but Kendall simply ignored his plea and continued to walk closer, Zayn turned around and tried to run but fell into the open arms of Niall. “What did I miss?” Niall asked as Kendall leaped onto Zayn making him scream like a girl.