Chapter Seven ❤

Chapter Seven

Camille’s P.O.V

I trudged back home in utter silence apart from the few sniffs or sobs that occasionally broke away from my lips. A few hot wet sticky tears streamed down my face which made me remember Kendall’s face how scared she looked which made me sob a few more times “Are you all right miss?” a homeless man asked in French. I immediately turned my street sense on “why do you want to know?” I asked coldly in French to the man that was sitting on a piece of cardboard “Cause I’m worried about the beautiful girl that’s standing right before me” he smirked I rolled my eyes “whatever” I hissed “okay but you know where to find me if you want a piece of me” he pointed out “go fuck yourself” I reminded him and continued walking home about. I was stopped by someone “I didn’t know you could speak French” Harry asked I didn’t turn around I kept up my pace. “Camille I know it’s you” Zayn said “Who’s Camille” I asked tyring to put on a completely different voice and to my surprise It actually didn’t sound like me or I was just thinking that. I heard the scuffing of shoes like one of them was approaching me; I sprinted down the sidewalk I didn’t want to find out what was going to happen. I kept sprinting and sprinting until I could barely even walk, I fell down on the side walk from pure exhaustion. I tried to catch my breath, a few police officers walked by and asked if I was okay in a really thick French accent but I just kept my head down and said I was fine. When I finally was able to stand up again I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked home trying not to step on the cracks along the way I looked down at my shoes they were all scruffed up on the sides from jumping on the wall…

I looked down at my phone to see what time it was it read 4:35 in big letters I sighed I hope to god that Harry and Zayn weren’t back yet. I felt around my pocket for the key I felt it graze against my finger and I pulled it out. It was the key I took from Liam not like he would notice because he left it on the counter top. I shoved the key in the  hole and turned it and clicked lightly and I stepped inside the apartment. The only light was coming from the double French doors that were letting in the smallest amount of light from outside. I tiptoed over to the counter and put the key back just as I found it and walked over to my room and slipped on some pyjamas to make it look like I had actually stayed the night and hadn’t gone out and risked my life. I jumped into bed and tried to go to sleep but the images of Mercedes face kept pushing into my brain. I just stayed still and thought about everything like how the hell I was going to get Kendall out of there? And what will happen with Harry and Zayn. And one thing that was always in the back of my mind was how did Kendall find a phone and more importantly how did she get my number?

I woke up to the door slamming shut I jumped up immediately and saw that my jeans and my varsity jacket was scattered across the floor I jumped out of bed and shoved them under-Neath my bed just in case Harry and Zayn noticed it. “Where’s Camille” Zayn demanded “She’s asleep” Liam replied I felt my stomach tie in knots this wasn’t going to go down to well. I heard a light tap at my door “uhh yea come in” I said in a small voice. I was so relieved when I saw gullible Liam’s face at the door “Hey you’re awake” he said “Yes I’m awake” I replied getting up “Well me, Louis and Niall have to go and meet Simon ,so Harry and Zayn said they would stay behind is that okay with you” Liam asked I legit felt my stomach explode with butterflies “Yes why wouldn’t that be fine?” I asked trying not to let my nervousness seep through in my voice “That’s why I asked I know there wouldn’t be any hassles but I’m just making sure” Liam answered closing the door “Why did you close the door” I asked “If they try and make any moves on you I want you to tell me straight away” He warned in such a serious tone you would think that Liam Payne had completely switched personalities with someone else. I gulped and nodded at the same time he came over and hugged me “Why are you being so over protective” I slipped out with no intention of actually asking that “Because I never want to lose you again” and with that he left. I sat back down on the bed taking everything in that just happened “BYEEE” Louis shouted with a loud slamming of the door. I bounced off my bed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I poked my head out of the bedroom no one was around, I think Harry and Zayn went to bed, well hopefully. I tip-toed past the lounge room and throught the hallway down to the Kitchen I reached up on my tippy toes and got a glass and went to the tap to fill it with water “Well well well if it isn’t little miss night owl” Harry’s voice appeared to my right I ignored him and continued on with what I was doing “What?” I asked “you running around the back streets of Paris last night” Harry accused “I have no idea what your talking about” I stated “this is what were talking about” Zayn said behind me I turned to face him and saw that he was holding his phone in front of me with a picture of my running through a bunch of people “Who’s that?” I asked trying to convince them that it wasn’t me but I was failing miserably “Oh please that’s you and you know it” Harry objectified “Prove it” I mocked “I saw you leaving in the exact same outfit” Harry proved I knew they proved it.  I pushed Zayn aside “Well?” Harry asked “Well what!” I snapped “you were out” Harry said raising his eyebrows “Fine! I was out now that we have that cleared can we just forget about it” I advised “No” Zayn replied “of course not, how could I be so stupid” I said under my breath “Why were you out?” Harry asked “none of your business” I said trying to get away but was stopped by Zayn resting his arm across the door way and harry standing in the middle of the other door-way “I think it is since we have control over weather or not Liam finds out” Harry threatened. I started to feel a bit intimidated “You wouldn’t” I said turning completely serious “oh but we would now spill” Harry commanded “Why do you want to know” I questioned “Because were worried about you, you were kidnapped once and now we don’t want it to happen again” Zayn confessed “I’m not a kid Zayn” I spat and pushed past…

I sat in my room feeling alone. Why did they have to care about my welfare it was none of their business if you ask me. I rested my head on my arms which were resting on my knees. I stared out of the window the sky was a dark grey colour like it was about to rain. I sighed and thought about what Kendall was doing and how I was going to have to break her promise because I can’t go out when Harry and Zayn are breathing down my neck. I thought about how scared Kendall would be feeling and what Brandi will do if I don’t save her sooner or later. These thoughts started over whelming me making me feel hot and flustered.

I slid of my bed and walked to the bathroom, I looked like a utter mess I had make-up under my eyes and my hair was all tangled up and messy. I licked my thumb and then rubbed the black stains under my eyes and re applied my make-up and brushed my hair. With a sigh I re-entered my room, I was so bored and there was nothing to do and I wasn’t ready to go out and face Harry or Zayn yet.

I’m going stir crazy in this room. I finally summed up enough confidence and walked to my door. I pressed my head against the door and heard for any sounds of movement, I didn’t hear anything actually I haven’t heard anything since I came in here. I opened my door just the slightest crack and looked through and nothing was there. When I felt it was safe to go I stepped out and shut the door behind me and looked around the grey and gloomy hotel room. Everything was dark and gloomy and had an eerie glow to it. I walked through the hallway and looked in Harry’s room. Harry was asleep with the tv on and the lights off, the room changed colours along with the tv. Strangely enough it was muted I keep walking down the hall until I stopped at Zayn’s room but his door was closed. I sighed in relief I walked into the kitchen and pulled a piece of bread out of the packet that was on the counter and put it in the toaster. I got the butter out of the fridge while the toast was you know toasting and waited. The toast popped up and I pulled it out and buttered it, I hadn’t eaten for about 2 days I think so I was quite hungry I put everything away and picked up my toast and went outside on the balcony. I sighed at how pretty everything looked like the Eiffel tower and the darking sky. I jumped out of my skin when someone placed a cold hand on my shoulder “Sorry I didn’t intend to scare you” Harry apologized I shrugged if off “I thought you were asleep” I said looking down at my toes which were painted a nice indigo colour. “Obviously not” he smirked I rolled my eyes and continued looking at the Eiffel tower “I’m sorry” Harry said suddenly “For what” I asked “for being protective, Me and Zayn aren’t trying to treat you like a kid Camille we are just looking out for you, as a favour for Liam” He said. I was touched “Thanks I guess” I said “So if you ever need anyone to talk to about anything I’m your guy” Harry offered. I wrapped my arms around harry as a thank you “Thanks for caring” I said into his chest. I let my arms fall and returned to my previous position. We kinda stood there in silence until I finally broke the quietness “I’m gussing you want to know why I went out last night” I asked and looked at Harry for his response. He just nodded his head I sighed and took a step back and sat on the ground, Harry followed and sat down next to me. I explained everything that was happening and not once did he interrupt he just let me talk and spill my heart out to him and to be completely honest it was nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! for reading!

Hope your enjoying my story as much as i'm enjoying writing it!

Please comment and vote and tell me what you think!

Stay Beautiful 

~Kendall εїз