Chapter 6

After getting dressed I went outside to face Cade.. I don't know what I'm going to do with this idiot.. I just want to hug him and love him. But another part wants to hate him and ignore him. I have no clue what I'm going to do about this..

I walk out of the locker room and went to Melissa. Cade can wait. I'll ignore him till later. Me and Melissa started stretching and getting ready for whatever were doing today. Finally coach yelled at us to come to him. We did as told and coach started talking.

"So today we will be running 2 miles , then we will move on and play dodge ball if you all hurry your fat asses up and get done in time. I'm giving you 30 minutes . If your not done by then you can add an extra lap. Now GO!"

Collective groans came from everybody but me. I love running. Running helps me forget everything going on. I took off running the track and was easily in first place . Basketball and soccer have helped keep me in shape. So running 2 miles is nothing for me. I was just finishing my first mile when someone started running next to me. I turned and realized it was Cade.

I started running faster so he would leave me alone, but he didn't get the message. He ran along with me and kept trying to talk to me.

When will he stop? I just want to run in peace! I ran faster so I was overlapping the not so athletic kids and ran between two so he couldn't talk to me, but fate decided to hate me today and he pushed the kid out of the way. Finally I just stopped.

"What do you want Cade?" I asked.
" I just want my BESTfriend back. I'm sorry. I'm so damn sorry. It won't happen again. I'll break up with Arix if you want me to. I'll do anything just please forgive me, Jade."

"Cade, you chose that hoe over me. Your BESTfriend. What kinda BESTfriend does that?! Wait, I know the crappiest kind ever. Thanks for just sitting there, but no thanks. I'd rather be BESTfriends with a crocodile than you. Why would you even think that was smart? Throw our friendship out that window like that! Like really, Cade? No. Just leave me alone." I said and started running again. Away from my childhood BESTfriend. Away from the guy I might just love.

💠💠💠 later that day💠💠💠

I was at my locker when Melissa came running up to me while screaming "guess what Jade" and smiling giddily.

"You saw a unicorn?! I knew they existed! Ahhhh! Yes! Finally, my baby's been--"

Melissa quickly cut me off.

"NOOOO , you dork! We got a new student and he's capital H-O-T!
He'd totally be so cute with you. Like ohmygosh! Y'all can have cute lil bab---"

This time I cut Melissa off.

"Shut up, idiot! I'm not dating anyone right now. I bet the new kids a complete jerk like most cute guys. No way, Melissa . You've gone crazy on me." I said while slowly backing away from her and bumping into a wall .. Well I though it was a wall, but this wall chuckled. Which made me scream..

I turned around to see whom I guess to be the new kid, considering I've never saw this guy before. Plus, we don't have really hot guys at this school. Well except for Cade, but I won't found him considering what he did earlier.

I was then broken out of my lil rant inside my head by the guys voice.

"Hey, beautiful. Not all hot guys are jerks.. Don't stereotype me as a jerk.. I might just have to suprise you." He said with a wink and then walked away..

"Stupid boys and they're stupid egos" I muttered while walking to my last class of the day.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Omg, I updated! I hope you liked it.
So what'd you think of chapter 6?
Like it?
Vote
Comment
&
Fan!
〰 Brookie♥️