Chapter 2

When I walked into gym, Cade stopped me and we started stretching.

"I think im going to Break up with Jessica today," He blurted out!

"What happened?!" I asked.

"Well I just don't like her anymore. I don't really know. Next time I see her today im going to do it."

"Ohhhh, Okay then. Are you sure about this?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah. I am sure. I think im just going to focus on Basketball and my music for a while."

"Okay, Do you still want me to come over after school to practice on our song we're writing?"

"Yeah! That'd be great! I learned how to play your favorite song yesterday so you can sing while I play my guitar," His eyes sparkled with happiness.

"You learned how to play Red by Taylor Swift for me!?!? I can't wait to sing to that one." I replied happily.

Right after I said that coach yelled for us to pick a partner.

"Okay today we will play 'lay down tag' and we all will participate today." Coach said. While making pointed looks at the not so athletic kids..

He only makes us play lay down tag because it is Hilarious to watch. Me and Cade partnered up and layed down somewhere near the middle of the court.

"Okay Cade and Jade get up y'all are starting!" Coach yelled at us. "Cade your it."

I started running away from Cade but he soon caught up with me. He tagged me and I Ran after him and tagged him then layed down by Chase, Cade's guy friend.

Louis, who was sitting by Chase, had to get up and Cade tagged him and laid down beside me then Chase had to get up. The game went on after that and no one layed down beside me or Cade so we didn't have to get up or play much anymore.

The bell rung, which signaled us to go to next class. The crazy thing is me and Cade have every class together.... Ugh.

💠💠💠💠💠💠

~~~So what did you think??? Good? Bad? Horrible? Amazing? Thanks for reading my lovelies(:

〰Brookie ♥️