Chapter 3

~~~Im sorry my chapters are short. I will try to write a longer chapter soon~~~

After school I drove to Cade's house. We were going to be working with our music and covers by Artists we liked. Today we were working on 'Red' by Taylor Swift.

When I arrived at Cade's house I just walked in. Cade's family is practically my family since im here almost every day.

I walked into Cades room and lay in his bed strumming on his guitar. Cade taught me some of the chords but I still can't play. Im actually really bad at it but Cade likes to help me learn when we have free time.

Cade got home a couple minutes later and dropped his stuff on his couch. He took off his shirt and revealed his 6 pack and took the guitar from me and sat down.

''So you ready to start?'' Cade asked me while he grabbed his pick and warms up.

''Yeah, Whenever your ready. What song?" I look at him and he was staring at the wall and looked troubled. "What are you thinking about?"

"I broke up with Jessica. She ran away from me, and I realized I like this girl that has brown hair, brown eyes, a beautiful smile that can light up my world, she's beautiful and doesn't even know it which makes her even more beautiful. She knows everything about me and she has been my best friend since we were 4 or 5 and I think I love her." he finished looking in my eyes.

"Maybe you should tell her. She might just feel the same way. Who doesn't like Mr.Popular?" I laugh at him and wonder who the lucky girl is.....then reality set in. "WAIT!!! YOU REPLACED ME?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!'' I joke with him. I know he has another best friend other than me. I wonder which one it is....

He starts laughing at me and I realize just how much I love him. He's perfect in my eyes. "Jade, Your the one im talking about. Your the girl who has been on my mind for the past couple of weeks and I think im falling for you." Then he kisses me and I kiss him back eagerly. I've been waiting for this day for a couple of months now!

OMGEEE, IM KISSING CADE!

He pulls away from the kiss and asks "Jade, will you be my girlfriend?" he looks into my eyes. He looks nervous.

I crawl over to him and kiss him. He licks my bottom lip asking for entance and I allow it. Then im on my back and im making out with CADE! He puts his arms around my waist and rubs my back and I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair.

He pulls away for a second and stares at me. "So, I take that as a yes." He laughs and kisses me again.

After a long and heated make out session I pull away. While laying 😉beside him. "Hey can you spend the night tonight?" Cade then asks. (Our parents don't care because they see us as best friends and trust us.)

"I have to talk to you about that.....Cade my parents are getting a divorce." as I say this I keep trying to blink away the tears. One tear slips down my cheek and Cade kisses it away.

"Baby, It will be okay im here for you. I will be here every step of the way. You can stay here whenever cause you know my parents don't care. You can sleep with me and I will do everything to help you through this. I Love You, Jade." he says to me.

"Cade, I Love You Too. Please don't ever leave me.."

"Im not going anywhere," he promises me and kisses my forehead.

"Can we go to sleep? Im tired. We need to actually work on our music tomorrow instead of kissing. Not that I don't like you kissing me, we just haven't made any progress today" I laugh awkwardly and kiss him goodnight .

"Yeah we do need to work on our music tomorrow. It might be hard for me though.. Your lips are irresistable," He kisses me and nibbles on my lip gently. "and to answer your question yes we can go to sleep. Im going to change really quick and you can where some of my clothes if you don't want to get them out of your guest room."

"I will just wear your clothes." Then he starts changing in front of me and I watch him while thinking damn that's sexy. Cause when a hot guy like Cade undresses in front of you. You just can't help but stare. He looks like Taylor lautner...

"Like the view?" He asks me and I blush and look away.

"ehhh," I say and start changing and then lay with him in bed and the last thing I hear before I fall asleep is, "what are you doing to me, Jade?"

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Hope you liked it!!!

VOTE,

COMMENT,

And

FAN! (:

〰Brookie♥️