Chapter 6 ♛

Chapter 6

Song: Adore by Miley Cyrus

--------------////-----------------------------

I heard the faint noises of waves crashing on the shore. It was like a pack of Lions roaring. I slowing opened my eyes to see the burning sun hitting my eyes. Quickly I closed them once more and then opened again, giving time for my eyes to adjust. As I stood up I felt My heavy wet close weight down on me. I looked across from me and there he was, Justin. I carefully went over to him and shook him,

"Justin? Please wake up" With tears in my eyes I kept moving him, all I needed was a single of life.

It was a rough hit the boat had taken yesterday. I didn't feel much considering I blacked out.

I moved me hand to his face, "Justin please, please wake up,,," My voice weak

His hands started to move and soon it was touching My hand by his cheek.

"Hello" Justin said as he opened his eyes and smiled,

"Oh thank god your fine Justin," I hugged him, "You had me worried" I said still holding on to him.

"You don't think I would leave you Ari" He hugged back

After are long, warm, strong, hug we backed away and I helped him sit up better. I looked around, we where in the middle of nowhere. If you looked to your right you would see ocean, if you looked to the left you would see more ocean.

"Where do you think we are?" I asked Justin

He shook his head, "I have no idea, really far away from the island tho"

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, wait?" He said

"Wait? Wait for what, to be eaten by a shark of there to be a hole in the boat and wait for us to drown?" I said freaked out, to be honest I was only think in the negative side. But could there be a positive side to this?

"Hey,Hey" Justin said trying to calm me down, "We'll be fine, I promise," He looked at me sweetly."I won't let anything happen to you, okay?"

I nodded, "Okay."

He gave me one of his warm smiles.

~

We floated, and floated and floated. It felt like a whole year went my just floating. I don't recall when I finally gave in and fell asleep, I was pretty tired and my body felt heavy.

Justin's POV

I watched as Ariana fell asleep, wow that sounded so creepy. After what we just went through it was scary to think we could of ended up dead. I dad to keep her save I didn't want anything to happen to her. That night, at the party, I felt such a huge connection with her. I felt something spark in my heart that I hadn't felt in a long. After my break up with Selena I was heart broken and I made huge mistakes that were so stupid. And after I felt that I wouldn't be able to love again, Ariana came in and made my heart re-live and become strong, I felt my heart open up again.

And that night, after the party, I decided to let go of the past. I decided to say good-bye to all those things that both had brought me happiness and sadness in my life. I called her. And sad good bye, For the last time I reminded her how much I had loved her and how much she meant to me but I couldn't do it any more, I couldn't bring my heart to hurt anymore. I needed to live again.

After I let go I took a chance and wanted to tell Ariana how I felt about her. I needed to know if she felt the same about me. I needed her love to make me strong again. So I went to talk to her, I built up the courage to go talk to her and revel my heart. When I went to her, she was crying. Well not at that moment but It was obvious she was crying, her eyes were puffy and red. She denied it when I had asked her about it but I knew she had been.

After that night I had confirmed what I was so scared of that night. She didn't feel the same way about me, her feelings didn't match mine. She only thought of me as a friend, a buddy, who she could count on. But nothing else.

How I wished I didn't make illusion in my head about things that would never happen, I just have to focus on my music and career making everything to perfection, that is if we ever get out of here and make it back safe.

I closed my eyes for two seconds just clearing my mind, for now. When I re-opened my eyes I saw it, one hope. There was a island not to far from where we where floating at. I looked at Ariana, still sleeping, and as much as I didn't want to wake her up I needed too.

"Ariana!" I yelled and just like that she opened her eyes,

"What? Oh my gosh Justin you scared me!" She yelled back getting up and stretching.

I laughed, "Sorry, look over there" I pointed to the island

Her eyes light up, "Justin that's are one chance!" She smiled

"I know" I nodded, I walked over to the engine and tried to turn it on, but I tried once and twice and still nothing.

"What's going on! Justin hurry were getting farther away!" She yelled

"It won't turn on! It's out of gas or I don't know!" I said back worried

"We have to do something fast!" She came closer to me

I looked around the boat and took one of the rows. and started to petal

"Let me help we'll get there faster" Ariana went to the other side of the boat and took one of the rows

"No it's fine, I got it" I said to her

"Justin," She smiled, "I love that you're a gentle-men but right now we need to get to that island there fast, and if that means that I have to sweat a little then okay" She smiled

I chuckled and finally agreed. With both of us rowing we started to get closer to the island.

~~

(Not edited)

I finally got to updating but I hope you guys like this update

and am sorry if it's to short.

Please comment below if you want me to update!

vote, add, and follow

Comment below what you think :)