Chapter 4 ♛

Chapter 4

*

{Song: All Of Me by John Legend}

I couldn't sleep think about the how amazing tonight was. flashbacks of Justin and I laughing and dancing kept filling my mind. I looked around my room, nope am not sleeping tonight. I threw the covers off of my body and stood up sliding my slippers on.

I was pretty sure the rest of the house was asleep already, so I needed to be very quit. I made my way to the kitchen and to the fridge. I took out the fresh squished orange juice out and poured my self a cup.

As I was peacefully drinking my juice I heard foot steps coming from the hallway. Later the door started to open carefully, it was...Jazzy.

"Hi Ari" Jazzy yawned rubbing her eyes

"Hey kiddo what are you doing up?" I walked over to her and kneeled down so I was at her height, "it's way past your bed time"

"I couldn't sleep" she pouted

"Aww come here," I stood back up and stretched my hand out, "I'll take you to your room" she took my hand and with the other she dragged her blanket.

Jazzy and Jaxon shared a room together and it was one of the first ones, next to Patties room. I opened the door and put Jazzy in bed. I covered her with the covers and waited next to her for her to follow asleep.

"Thank Ari" She whispered

I was confused, "for what?" I whispered back.

"For making Justin happy" Making him happy?,

"What do you mean" I asked

"You made him laugh and have fun, for once he smiled and wasn't thinking about her, the girl who hurt him"

I didn't need to ask her who 'her' meant to, I knew. "You don't need to thank me Jazzy, His a strong boy and he will be fine"

"I know" she sighed, "I just hate seeing him this way"

"Don't worry" I kissed her forehead and walked over to the door,"

"Good Night Ari" Jazzy said

I sighed, she's suck a wonderful little girl, "good night" I whispered closing the door.

I made my way back to my room, still thinking about what Jazzy had just said to me. I walked past Justin's room but something made me stop. His lights were on and I could hear foot steps. I know I should be getting into things that don't concern me but I just couldn't help it.

I leaned closer to the door so I could make out the words inside.

"Hey uh it's me, agian." Justin's voice said, "I-I just wanted to call and say that I miss you and there doesn't go a day by that I don't stop thinking about you, I love you, I.." Justin's voice went on.

I couldn't stop listening but I needed to. I have always had this thing for him and listening to him say these words to her made it hard for me not to feel these things for him. I tried dating other people to get Justin out of my head, and I started dating 'him' but he hurt me. and I felt like I could never love agin.

I felt tears come down my eyes, I pushed of the door and ran to mine, closing the door behind me. I can't believe I was so dumb to actually believe that Justin could feel something for me.

"No Ariana take those things out of your head Justin is in love with someone else, he will never like you the way you like him." I said to myself, I whipped my tears from my face, "Yes. I will not let this get to me, get over it." I breathed as I battles the tears from falling agin

It was so nice outside during the night. I sat at my balcony in my room looking at how calm the view looked. The water shining, the moon's delicate reflection on the surface of the water. My mind kept getting flooded with clips of Justin and I dancing, swinging back and forth, I didn't want to fall for Justin. I've tried to hard to not like him in the past and not think about even liking him even more then a friend and a record label pattern, but I can't. I try not to because I know he doesn't feel the same way about me. I know he still is completely in love with Selena, and nothing I do will be able to change that. At least I don't thank so. I know how much he hurt when they broke up, the first time that we met at the Victorious set I knew it was love at first sight, at least for me. That's why I try not to get things in my head, things that can only happen in books.

There was a slight knock on the door, making me turn to the direction of the door.

"Yes?" I muttered

"Um, It's me" I heard Justin's voice come through the door, "Can I come in?" He asked

"Sure" I sighed. Ariana get these things out of your head, Justin will never like you. He only likes you as a friend. And that's it. get over it and move on. yes, move on that's what I have to do. Even tho it won't be easy.

I turned my attention back. The door slowly opend Justin walked inside. My eyes were red and somewhat puffy. I hope he doesn't notice.

"You still awak" Justin whispered les then a question, more like a statement

"Yeah" I shrugged and smiled at him

"Yeah I can't sleep" He walked and sat on my bed

"Same here, I have to many things on my mind" I sat next to him but diet look him in the eyes

He moved his face to get a better look at my face, "Ariana are you okay," He asked concered, "have you been crying?"

"N-no" I sniffed, "am fine, just. Fine" I smiled

"Are you sure?" Said Justin, "you know am here for you" he said

Am sure you are Justin, "yeah I know, buddy" I muttered

His look drooped, "well, buddy, I will leave now so you can sleep" Justin got up and walked to the door. "Good Night Ariana" He whispered

"Good Night Justin" I said back

He closed the door behind him and soon the hallway lights where out.

I slid make into the bed and pulled the covers past my chest, I closed my eyes tightly trying to fall asleep. Before I couldn't sleep because I was to happy and now am to sad to even sleep.

I have finally decided to shut it down. Ariana let go of those feelings no more, no more feelings for him. Justin loves someone else, your feelings for him are no more.

{Not Edited}

Omg! I finally updated!

Please give me a sign that you read this

I need to know people actually read this so I can continue updating & things

So do you think that Ariana will be able to shut down those feelings?

Is justin really that in love with 'her'?

I have many good ideas coming in the next chapters, I know there kinda short but bare with me here lol thanks!

💕😘