Chapter 6.

~Pattie's POV~

"I'm going to go check up on her." Justin says.

"Ok sweetie." I say.

He goes up the stairs and I hear him knock then I hear a muffled yelling sound. He goes in and shuts the door.

"Pattie I bet you ten bucks that she will kick him out." Jamie says.

"Ok, I bet you ten bucks that she won't and that they will end up hugging or cuddling."

"Ok your on." Jamie says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of nothing I feel an urge that I'm going to get ten bucks.

"Let's go check up on them." Jamie says.

"Ok and bring your camera and ten bucks cause I'm going to win." I say proudly.

"Ok and you wish."

We head up the stairs and knock on Taylor's door. No answer. I definently won. We open the door and I do a happy dance. I WON! YEAH! We find them hugging/cuddling and sleeping in each others arms. Those are bonuses for me. We are taking pictures and finally Jamie speaks.

"I owe you ten bucks."

"Yeah and more." I say.

"No!" Jamie protests.

"Yeah because it's a bonus for me if they are sleeping in each others arms. It would've been a bonus for you if when she kicked him out and slapped him. You owe me 15 bucks."

"Fine I'll pay you when we go downstairs." Jamie says.

We go downstairs and I get paid.

~Taylor's POV~

After I hear the door close, I wake up Justin.

"Justin. Justin! JUSTIN. JUSTIN!" I say shaking him.

"What?!" He says waking up.

"I think our moms made a bet on us." I say.

"Really? About what?" He asks.

"I think they made a bet on what would happen when you came in my room."

"Oh. Who won?"

"I don't know." I say.

"What time is it?"

I look at the clock.

"It's 8:30." I say.

"Wow I didn't think that we would fall asleep."

"Neither did I."

"Can I use your shower?" He asks. Wow that was random.

"Yeah sure."

He gets up and goes into my bathroom. Wow it's still hard to comprehend that I'm dating my crush who was my bully. I lay back down on my bed and stare at the ceiling for what seems like hours. I snap back to reality because the shower stopped. I hear the shower curtains open and then the bathroom door. Justin comes out with a towel around his waist reveling his perfectly toned abs. I couldn't help but stare.

"Take a picture, it would last longer." He says interrupting my stare. I turn away and cover my cheeks as I blush.

"Aww baby, don't cover your cheeks. You look beautiful no matter what." Justin says as he moves my hands from my cheeks.He grabs his clothes and goes into the bathroom to change. He comes out still shirtless and lays down next to me. I'm screaming inside. We cuddle until we fall asleep again.