Chapter 18

~Two days later~

~At Home~

Taylor

I have apologized to Mom for yelling and not understanding about where she was coming from to tell me. She obviously accepted it and we are cool. Tomorrow she starts the medication for her Chrones. Hopefully it helps because if something happened to her I don't know what I'd do. Without her I'd be nothing. In a couple weeks school starts again and I am going to be a senior. Great more shitty work to do. Right now I'm sitting at home watching tv when the doorbell rings. I get up and look out the window first and see no one. I open the door to see a package with a note. I go out and get it. I come back in and set in on the counter. It says that its to Justin so I ignore it and go back and sit down. Or maybe.....

Justin

~At Studio~

J: ".... If I was your boyfriend." I finish singing.

"JB that was amazing! Your first single done! (AN: Pretend)" Scooter says.

J:"Since school is starting soon, will I be able to have a break? Not from recording, from traveling and award shows and other stuff....." I trail off hoping that he will be able to give me a break.

S: "I don't know, I will have to check with Usher on that, but I'm sure he won't mind. But it can't be a 10 month break if you know what I mean. You still have to record your new album and the acoustics by november."

J: "Trust me Scoot, I know, I know. I would start recording them, but I don't know what the title should be."

S: "Well, what's on the album? Maybe you could name it after a song."

J: "That's a good idea Scooter! Thanks! The songs are All Around The World, As Long As You Love Me, Beauty And A Beat, Right Here, Maria, Die In Your Arms, Thought Of You, Take You, She Don't Like The Lights, Be Alright, Fall, Out Of Town Girl, Love Me Like You Do, One Love, Catching Feelings, and Believe."

S: "Well... what's a nuetral song that would be short enough to put as the title?"

J:"I don't know. Say some maybe if you sag the names, I can imagine what works best."

S:" Maybe.. um.. what's it called... Oh! How about One Love?" He says using his hands doing to visualizing hand movement.

J: "Naw, too sappy for the cover." I say laughing.

S:" How about Right Here?"

J:" Mhmmm, maybe ok we have one possible name."

S: "How about Take You?"

J: "Nawww. Oh here's one! Do you like Believe?"

S:" Yeah man, but remember, its up to you. You're the star here."

J: "Ok I like Believe."

S:"Great JB, I'll tell Usher and the crew. You have to book a apointment for getting your picture taken for the cover."

J: "Aight Scoot! See you later!"

S: "Wait man! When do you want to record again or at least have a meeting?"

J: "Ummm, is tomorrow ok?"

S: "Yeah man. My job is to be at your service." He says bowing like I'm a prince or something.

J: "Ok ok get up. I ain't royal.... but I am loyal!

Ohhh these h**s ain't loyal!!" I sing pointing to Alison since she happens to walk by.

A:"Huh?" She says while turning, looking confused.

Me and Scoot crack up. I have gotten so close to my crew members to joke around with them.

A:"What? Is there something on my face?" She says wiping her face.

J: "Yeah.. your eyes, your nose, your mouth, your eyebrows...." I say sarcastically.

A:" Hey don't be all smart on me Mr. Bieber. I can get you fired!" She says jokingly.

J:" Hey you love me!" I say.

A: "Maybe.. but still." She says as sge jumps since she is shorter than me and wraps her left arm around my neck, pulls me down, and gives me a nuggie.

J: "ALISON! You know how important my hair is!" I say fixing my hair.

A:" Aww, is poor little Justin gonna cry?" She says in a baby voice.

J: "No, and aren't you late for a meeting?"

A: "Crap! Yeah! Bye see you..." She says running down the hall.

J:" I'm coming tomorrow!"

A: "Then I will see you tomorrow obviously!"

J: "Who's the smart one now?!"

A:"Whatever Bieber! See ya!" She runs into a room a ways down the hall. When she opens the door, I hear "Where the heck have you been Alison? You got to get your head out of the clouds and be on time to things!"

Me and Scoot crack up again.

J: "Aye, gotta go Scoot, see ya tomorrow!"

S: "Bye JB!"

I avoid the elevator and go the stairs to go to my car. I promised Taylor that I would be home for dinner and that I'd pick something up for us. Since I surprised her with a house for us yesterday, I promised her that if she moved in with me, I wouldn't drink unless she is there, and also that if I'm working, that I come home for dinner and that I bring us something to eat. I pull into Taco Bell, her favorite. I just get three big tacos, one for her, two for me. What? Don't judge! I'm still a growing 18 year old boy who needs to eat. I pull into our driveway, I imagine what else could happen at this house. Me proposing, our first kid, our second, our third, our fourth. Hey I don't care how many, as long there is at least one mini me in the pitcure!

I am interupped from my thoughts because I hear sobing. I quickly walk up the steps, and try to open the door. Dammit locked. I don't have a key. Ever since she has gotten those texts, she seems to have a low self esteem. I kick the door as hard as I can and it flies open. I don't care about that right now. I follow the crying and pray to God that I don't find what I worse fear in the kitchen.

I walk in the kitchen and relax when I see Taylor alive and well. Well.. not completely well. She's the one crying. About five feet away from her I see a box.

J: "Tay, what happened?"

She doesn't speak, only points to the box.

I go over to it and see that its addressed to me. I open it slowly not knowing whats in there. I open it fully and see a note and three voodoo dolls. One with a picture of Jamie of her face on the place where the face of the doll would be, another with my mom's, and another with Taylor. Confused I pick up the note and read it.

Dear Justin,

I am the one that sends those harassing texts to Taylor. If you don't want anyone hurt, meet me at the nearby Starbucks at 10 on Sunday and bring 10 million dollars. Don't tell anyone about this or something bad will happen to those you care about. If you don't come, I'll still send texts and I know things. See that picture,

I look at the picture. I go wide eyed and mad, its of me and amber having sex.

I will send that to your label and to TMZ. YOU HAVE 3 DAYS!

- Your worst nightmare

I look at Taylor who is still sobing. She looks terrified. I am too, I have an image and I don't want to be bankrupt, we have bills to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAMA!! Who do you think is the blackmailer? Love you guys! Sorry for the wait, I was somewhere where I didn't have WiFi and I was dying! Thanks for the reads and votes! Follow my drawing page on insta! It's @Jordansdrawings7. I'm going to need 30 reads and 15 votes for the next chapter! Thanks!

Jordan