Lan Answers ARMY's Questions (Lan's Personal Vlive 180527)

Mandarin is underlined, English is in italics, and comments are bold (ps I'm too lazy to think of usernames for the comments so..)

Lan: "Hello ARMY! So today I decided that I'd answer your questions! The boys are currently playing video games in the other room and I'm pretty sure they're playing Outlast so...RIP Hoseok oppa."

"Lani! It's so good to see you!"

"Noona!!"

"Poor Hoseok..."

"How long have you been dating Yugyeom?? You guys are my favorite ship!"

Lan: "Ah me and Yugyeom have been dating since January of 2015. GOT7 had debuted a year earlier so we didn't want to say anything. Yugyeom and I are very happy at all the positive responses to our relationship. We aren't focusing on the negative since it's just proving that they weren't actual fans of BTS or GOT7. But to be specific we have been dating since January 17th of 2015. So we've been dating for 3 years now! I hope that answers your question!"

"Thank you for answering my question!!"

"Is it weird to be dating someone younger than you??"

Lan: "It's pretty weird actually. I've never expected to be dating someone 2 years younger than me. But when you really care for someone it shouldn't matter. I hope that answers your question!."

"Can you speak in Mandarin please???"

Lan: "Of course! I love to speak in Mandarin for you guys! Should I talk in Mandarin for the rest of this Vlive?"

"How is your English coming??"

Lan: "I'm getting better! Namjoon oppa has been helping me so much!"

"Do you teach the boys Mandarin?"

Lan: "I've tried...aish they don't pay attention! If you guys have any tips let me know please..."

"How old is your brother????"

Lan: "Well I'm 25 in Korea so he'd be 28 in Korea. But I'm 24 in China and he's still 28 in China. Buuuutttt in America I'm 23 and he'd be 26. Does that make sense?"

"Who are you closest to in Bangtan?"

Lan: "Ah that's hard to say. Namjoon oppa has been by my side since I joined Bangtan with my Korean. Hoseok oppa has helped me improve my dancing. Yoongi oppa has helped me in his own way I guess....Jin oppa was the first one to hug me and say he loves me already when I joined Bangtan....Jimin...ah little Jiminie! He was the one who offered to share a room with me since Jungkook was too scared. Taehyung has always been able to make me laugh no matter how I was feeling. And lastly...Jungkook...when he first met me he refused to come near me. Of course I understood and gave him his space. Now he's around me 24/7 along with Jimin and Taehyung. It's hard to say who I'm closest with since I'm close with them in different ways."

"That was beautiful..."

"Awww!"

Lan: "I'm gonna get teased so bad..."

"Can you show us your favorite picture of Yugyeom that you have on your phone??"

Lan: "Sure! Let's just hope he doesn't see this..."

"