The New, Old Dorian

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

WARNING! Naughty things happen in this chapter, not full on horizontal monster mash, but very descriptive.

Vince:

“What did he tell you that made you cry, babe?” I asked as we drove to the hotel, Micky in the booster seat of the rental car, fast asleep. Mom, as curious as I was, turned around in the passenger seat listening intently.

“H-he said he wants to be just like me when he grows up.” Dorian murmured, looking fondly at my little brother. Micky seemed to heal all the hurt in Dorian's eyes with every smile as long as it was directed at him, he may be co-dependent to me but the little boy healed the pain in him. “I can only hope that one day I have adopted children as wonderful as Micky.”

“You will.” Mom said, smiling sweetly at him. Dorian smiled, the haunted look was hovering just beneath the surface.

“Dorian?” I murmured, scooting closer.

“Yeah?” he asked just as quietly, taking my hand and threading our fingers together. I smiled at the little gesture.

“I was just wondering...you're happy about how everything turned out right? I mean, you're happy with my family...with...us?” I asked, nodding to our clasped hands.

Dorian blushed and busied himself looking out the car window. “I um...I actually had a c-crush on y-you w-when you f-first came t-to our house w-with Dillon. And your family is far more than I deserve.” I couldn't stop my idiotic smile if I tried.

I pulled him gently closer by his collar and kissed him softly. “Good...because I couldn't keep my eyes off you either.” Dorian blushed to high heaven, then kissed me back, hesitantly.

“Thank you.” I smiled like the idiot I am and imagined us waltzing hand in hand on the beach in the two weeks or so that it'll take to settle in here.

When mom suggested that we move to a move gay friendly neighborhood I was on board immediately, even though I was worried that Dorian would find someone better with more bi and gay guys around, I swallowed my fears and admitted to myself that if he could love someone other than me, it wasn't my place to stop him, it wasn't up to me if he only loved me because I saved his life. The remembrance saddened me, but I hid it pretty well from Dorian, it was a shock to my system when I realized that we hadn't known eachother for a full month yet, it felt as though Dorian had always been a part of my life, as if we had been best friends since kindergarten and our friendship had recently bloomed in to something more.

We had only shared a handful of brief, hesitant kisses, never anymore than you would use to kiss a younger sibling goodnight, not that the fact bothered me, he had been through enough and it wasn't for me to decide when we took things further. Don't get me wrong, I may be bi, but I'm still a teenaged guy, I still had a slew of desires and I thought about the day when Dorian wanted to take things deeper, dreamed about the day his tongue would slide across my lower lip, asking for more, how it would feel to have his soft fingers tease the bottom edge of my shirt before sliding up it to caress my chest, how it would taste when my mouth was wrapped around his—“Um, Vince?” Dorian's muffled voice broke through my lusty haze and my head snapped in his direction. He was staring rather pointedly at the front of my trousers. I looked down a to my utter horror I was half way hard, not something you can hide very easily in fitted jeans.

“Oh, god, Dorian, I'm so sorry!” I hissed, unwinding our fingers and placing both hands over my dick. To my surprise he snorted trying really hard not to laugh.

“What on earth were you thinking about that got you...in a partying mood?” he giggled. I gave him a pointed look and leaned in really close to his ear, two can play this game and I had an arsenal full of come backs.