Mr. Cellophane (BxB)

Hey guys!!! New BxB, so ya know, if you don't like BxB (boy on boy action) then click out, wanna write something mean on my comment board? I'll send my evil grimlins to rape your nostrils in the middle of the night. Lovies to my fans!!! Shout out to FireworkMonkey, she's so cool! Go check her out! Oh and someone help me find someone to play Dorian!!!!

*****************************************************************************

Mr. Cellophane

If I were invisible, not really that much about my life would change. Sure, I had two parents a little sister and a twin brother, I went to a public school with lots of other kids with the same interest as me, I mean, who didn't know about Korn and Mayday Parade? How many teenaged guys liked skate boarding and cars? I know not many guys my age enjoy reading, but I mean, come on, surely I wasn't the only one? Either way I was a loner, I blended in to the furniture, the walls, the crowd...I wondered if I died, would any one notice I was gone?

Meet Dorian Alexander, a seventeen year old nobody. He feels more invisible every day, lost as a drop of rain in the ocean, unnoticed and unloved by everyone. His own twin sometimes forgets he exist. Dorian had decided that if this was all life would ever give him, there was no point in living, but just as he puts the finishing touches on his suicide note in the middle of class, it flies out of his hands and in to the hands of the new kid.

Vincent Saunders was your average teenage guy in almost every way, decently popular, well liked and well mannered, athletic and dreamed of running his own garage-chain one day; he thought himself a pretty lucky guy until his parents had the roughest, nastiest divorce in the history of divorces. After moving to the other side of the country with his mom and little brother, some of Vince's natural charisma faded and he found himself a little less out going and a little more observant, all he wanted in life was something to get his mind off of his home troubles. After making his wish, one of the students sitting by the window opens it and a piece of paper flew off another students desk, landing squarely in front of Vince, to his horror, it's a suicide note...

************************************************

If I were invisible, not really that much about my life would change. Sure, I had two parents a little sister and a twin brother, I went to a public school with lots of other kids with the same interest as me, I mean, who didn't know about Korn and Mayday Parade? How many teenaged guys liked skate boarding and cars? I know not many guys my age enjoy reading, but I mean, come on, surely I wasn't the only one? Either way I was a loner, I blended in to the furniture, the walls, the crowd...I wondered if I died, would any one notice I was gone? I made up my mind that it didn't matter, I couldn't take it any more. My shaking hands reached forward, pausing with my hands clenched on the edge of the mirror, I stared into my own gray eyes, noting my pale complexion and inky black hair.

I was awful looking, I guess some of my features were attractive, but I looked sick with the dark bags under my eyes and in just the last seven months I had dropped weight dramatically, I was 5'9 and barely weighed 98 pounds. My identical twin brother, who wasn't so identical anymore with his healthy weight and glowing tan, brushed past me in to the bathroom, muttering a polite sentiment that wasn't really meant for me, but the person he was on the phone with, completely missing the fact that I was clutching a large bottle of painkillers still full to the brim.

Ever sense I came out it was like I had died. No one really spoke directly to me, nor did they look at me, in the halls a foot wide bubble stayed in tact, there was no teasing or bullying, hell, that would've made my whole life worth living, at least then I wouldn't question if I were already dead...

I took them to my room and swallowed them all in sets of four until the bottle was empty then made my way down stairs and walking out the door, heading for school for the last time, a ghost of a smile playing on my lips.