Darkness

Don't kill me!!!!! I know I maaaaajorly suck for keeping everyone hanging for years, but I'm hoping to finish these books before fading into oblivion and if not I have a kind of apprentice that I can hand the reins over to that has a connection to me irl, who I can sneak chapters to, to post, so no more years of waiting, but a week or two might pass before a new chapter is finished, anyway, comment lots! <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DILLON:

It had been two weeks since my last appearance into their lives....at least one they could see, slowly their apprehension faded, they sat at a cafe speculating as to whether or not I had moved on to somewhere or someone new, they never saw me no matter how many times all of them scanned the coffee shop over and over again, you be surprised how little people focused on a man in an ill fitting suit. I wore a short wig with dark hair peppered in grey and foundation to make my complexion darker and large out of date reading glasses, I even smiled at Dorian when he glanced around at one point, he didn't look at me twice, nodding in acknowledgment with a polite smile before moving his gaze back to something his former toy was saying.

Covertly, I snapped another couple pictures of my angel, the picture of perfection in a cute black cardigan and slouching beanie that covered his platinum hair, and I could feel my fingers itching to rip them off him--not that I was a faggot, like my useless disgusting brother, but torturing something pretty that was as disgustingly perfect as my brother....well, let's just say that was as pleasing as any girl I'd seen. The fact I'd never been with a girl was meaningless, I knew I liked them, that's what counted.

I got up to leave, dropping a meager tip for the whore of a waitress, smiling all the while, knowing that tomorrow, I set my plan in motion...

DORIAN:

It's been two weeks since Dillon made his horrible threat and I've stayed so dang stressed since then, Alex and I still haven't even gone on our first date, and they've all made sure to keep close tabs on me, so that all of them know where I am at all times, now that our weight matches, Dillon and I are identical again and trust me that's weighing heavy on everyone.

"You think he moved on?" Vince ask, cuddling Rafe to him.

"No..." I said quietly, cuddling closer to Alex. "When Dillon wants something, he'll go after it until he gets it, even if he loses interest..." I shrugged uncomfortably, staring wistfully out the window wondering what a normal life was like and wondering if I ever had one. "Honestly, after he has Rafe tucked away, he'll come back after me, in his mind, we belong to him. Dillon has toddler rules 'if it's mine, it's mine, even if I'm not playing with it, it's mine and if it's yours and I want it, it's also mine'." I shrugged nonchalantly, despite my blood running cold at the very thought of it.

"He'd have to get through me and I promise, I'm not just a pretty face." Alex growled, menacingly balling his right hand into a fist on the table. To keep from thinking about Dillon, I turned my thoughts to how the Hallow's had reacted to me and Vince's breakup, they'd just shrugged with smiles, and Grace had pouted slightly, wanting to know if that meant I wasn't going shopping with her anymore, after I assured her that that wasn't at all the case and we'd definitely still be shopping buddies, Jim cheerfully pointed out it meant they could now legally adopt me. I've never heard so much joyful screaming in my life, Micky joining in after figuring out why his mom had turned into a freaking banshee and was hopping up and down holding onto me, subjecting me to her insanity.

"Now you'll really REALLY be my big brother!" My heart melted like a snowflake on a furnace at his childish glee.

Then Grace and Jim met Rafe and I swear, it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, Grace flew up to him, grabbing him by the upper arms leaning down in his face looking so serious I could finally believe the goofy Grace I knew was actually a lawyer....until she spoke. "Do you shop?"