WGMG 19

*Basic Editing under major Editing

LUCY

Natsu allowed me to eat first and rest but I decided to bring him some food but when I got there I saw him. No. Them.

Lissana kissing Natsu passionately... It hurts... I just... Cried. "Hi Lucy" Lissana called out. I couldn't move Natsu turned around and saw me wide eyed.

Instead I just smiled "Sorry for disturbing I got to go. Bye"

"Luce it's not what you think please!!" I hear him calling me but what can I do I was hurt so damn bad that I ran out of the school far from that place.

While I was running I bumped to a person unexpected "Lucy are you ok?"

"Loke..."

He hugged me tight I was glad that he was here to comfort me "Lucy, not here" I followed him to his car I was still crying. I don't know what to do, I felt his hand over mine he looked sincere "Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere far from here" He nodded and kissed my hand before driving. I was happy with Loke I want to forget Natsu so bad.

NATSU

She's gone because of Lissana and me, I should've resisted her but I didn't. I want to hug her and kiss her tell her that I'm sorry. I followed her and saw her with ... Loke. I was about to get her when they went inside the car and drove off. Damn it. I hate myself why of all the people, Why Loke?

"Natsu where did you go? You run so fast and-"

"Why did you do that?" I cant help but snap at her

"Because I love you and you love me right?" She said and clinged to my arm. Yes, 3 yrs ago I wanted to say that but i cant it would just get her hopes up

"Lissana leave." i demnded

"What? Why me? AGAIN?"

"Shut up. And leave. Now." She stomped her foot and left. I don't want to think about anything but Lucy. I love her and I need her.

LUCY

The whole car drive was quiet the sun was rising but I was still crying. I can't believe he would lie to me. I wish I didn't believe him. I was staring outside the window remembering ... me and ... him.

Flashback...

"Luce come on please cooperate."

"What the hell Natsu!! I'm tired and I have bruises-" I started ranting while lying down on the soft mattress. My body hurts. Damn bad.