WGMG 5

*Basic Edit under major Editing*

Erza POV

"Look Erza I don't want your help I don't need your help"

I just ran until I'll reach the bleachers remembering those words, I couldn't stop crying. Why does he have to say that? If only he knew it will hurt me a lot... but he doesn't know, he never did, he never will.

As I reached the bleachers I sat down. lunch break will end soon but then I heard a familiar voice. "Erza?"

"Hey" I said with a fake smile I don't want someone to be involved with all this

"You can't fool me with your smile you know. I saw you with Gray did he hurt you?"

Yes, So much.

"Of course not, w-we just had a misunderstanding"

"Want me to talk to him?"

"No don't! I-I mean you don't have too"

"But Erza I don't want to see you cry specially because of him." His eyes so sincere, I was speechless I don't know what to say. I blushed I don't even know what's happening to me.

"Thank you Jellal" He placed his arm around my shoulder I leaned so close to him, I felt safe I know we looked like a couple but I don't care Jellal was there for me I know he is.

Natsu POV

Ok now I'm running away from food but its fine I'm with Lucy but I'm still so hungry thank God we've already reach our destination, the soccer field. I saw Gray standing alone crying... wait is GRAY FULLBUSTER CRYING?! Wow this is a great opportunity but why is he crying.

"Gray!!" I shouted He looked at me and Lucy with sharp eyes, so scary and creepy.

"What do you want?!" He snapped Lucy hid behind my back

"Look Ice head we're here to be your friend because I saw you crying like a baby."

"It's about Erza." Nice, I really thought we would fight because of what I said but he was calm. I didn't know that Gray would cry for a girl.

"What Happened?"

"I-I hurt her feelings." he said then he ran his hand to his hair

"What?! How?"

"I shouted at her. I really didn't mean to, that moment I want to hug her but I can't because I was afraid."

"You are afraid of what?"

"Rejection, isn't it Gray? You know I'm just new here in FT but I'm a girl I think you should follow her and say sorry sincerely she may not accept it but at least she knows you care." Lucy said and she smiled at him

"Wow Lucy that was great. Gray you should follow her so stop crying and let's go." I ran ahead of them I saw Gray's face lighten up. Thanks to Lucy.

Jellal POV

Erza stopped crying but her eyes are still closed and I'm still with her enjoying the moment she's so calm and beautiful. Gray is the biggest idiot I know. how dare he hurt my Erza I don't care if he's my friend.

"Jellal" Erza said and looked at me

"Hmmm?"

"Sorry for wasting your time."

"No your not, I know you need company so I'm here for you."  I saw her sweet smile I want it to last, I want her to smile because of me.

"Hey Jellal remember Sho?" She said and her smile got bigger. Erza was an only child so sho was like a baby brother to her

"Yeah I heard they're in BluePegasusAcademy"

"Really? Remember the times when we were together, the moment when Sho, you and Simon had an eating contest?"

"And I got real fat?" Her eyes brightened she giggled then laughed she was like a kid a cute kid to be exact

"What's funny?"

"When you blotted like a blow fish" There are a lot of memories but why did she remember that? I couldn't help but smile and giggle. She was still laughing, I looked away at the people walking then I spotted Natsu, the new girl Lucy and Gray... I should do something I know Gray likes Erza but she's mine.

"Erza"

"Yes?" I smiled then I removed the hair in her face she was shocked but I she was blushing "Erza, you're so cute when you blush." I placed my hand on her cheek leaned closer and kissed her slowly I felt her lips kissed back but she broke it.

"Jellal, this is wrong-"

"There is nothing wrong about this, why?"

"Jellal we decided to be friends remember?" She reminded me. Yes we used to be a couple when we were still kids but my older brother likes her too and we got into a fight so Erza decided that we should stay as friends.

"No. I dont want to be friends, i want you to be mine" i said as i kissed her again