WGMG 8

*Basic Edit under major Editing*

*not-so-sex-scene of NaLu you are WARNED

Lucy POV

              "Ma'am could you please tell us again what happened a few hours ago" The council is getting pushy this is the 3rd time they asked me 'what happened a few hours ago?' question, I am really pissed, do they even notice that I have wounds?

              "I already told you what I know, I went to the bleachers to comfort my friend with personal matters then we decided to proceed for our training for the schools sports fest aka Olympics then we heard a bang, we fell to the ground then I woke up with Natsu with me." Now I made my self clearer I didn't let them talk when I was talking because it was 6:00pm!!! I want to go to my ever soft bed, besides our classes were suspended until tomorrow to investigate.

              "We are really sorry ma'am we just want to make sure. You can go now." Thank you I am out after I told them the story 3 times *sigh*

              "Lu-chan!!!"

              "Levy why are you still here?" She was running towards me with Erza at her side smiling.

              "I usually stay in the library until 7:00pm but now they have to close it so I'm heading home when I remembered you guys we're here."

              "Want to go home with us Lucy?" Erza offered I nodded in reply, while we were walking Levy said she needs to pass by a bookshop while Erza needs to go to the cake shop. As for me I went home alone.

When I was walking I felt someone following me he/she was creeping me out so I decided to call Natsu he answered but before I could reply some one put an arm around me, I placed my phone inside my pocket while on the other line I could here Natsu shouting my name why is his voice so loud?

              "Hello Lucy Heartfillia do you know me?"

              "First of all I don't know you and I don't plan to second I do not talk to strangers. Thank you" I got off his arm and walked faster as I entered a street without much people in it unfortunately he is still following me. I ran faster damn it my shoes hurt so I removed it and just carried it I know this happened already in a movie I already watched this movie I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER that's it!! that movie give me shivers but I don't want that to happen to me the characters almost died there. I remembered my phone, Natsu.

Lucy: Natsu Help me please, I need you now.

Natsu: Lucy what's happening? Where are you?

Lucy: Someone is following me, I-I am in an abandoned street I need help Nat-

He caught me, he pulled my hair I accidentally dropped my phone. I am dead scared I started to cry. Natsu please help me, find me before he hurts me please.