Chapter 10

ffrreeaakkkyyyyyyy XD i got all the votes to get past 40 when i was asleep. :/ so sorry I couldn't post... XD haha :) thx so much to all the people who voted, fanned, and/or commented! :D I know you've heard this a billion times (from everyone XD) already, but it really means a lot to me :) and a special shoutout to katkayaker for sending me an amazing story idea that I'll probably use! :D anyways...on with the story! :D

CHAPTER 10

Mira's POV

I gasped in shock.

It was so beautiful! The entire room had been painted a light purple color! Unable to help myself, I went over to the walls, running my fingers over them, when my eyes landed on the bed.

Shunn's POV

I smiled. She took one look at the bed then jumped on it. The look of surprise and happiness on her face made me feel my call to my interior decorator just a mere three hours ago was worth it. She reminded me of lilacs, so I had her room painted a pale lilac color. Watching her jump on her bed, I decided to give Luke and Dan a call to see where they were.

"Hey, Dan." I said smoothly once he answered.

"What were you thinking?!? She's my sister!! Why'd you take her?!?" He spewed a barrage of questions into my ear while I waited patiently for him to stop.

Once I was sure he was done, I said, "I thought it would be fun."

"Fun?!? FUN?!? You thought that practically kidnapping my sister would be FUN?!?" he started yelling at that end again.

Ignoring him, I asked, "So are you on your way now?"

"No...the ticket's for tonight at eight." I could hear the glumness in his voice.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. 5:00.

"Well, good luck. See you tomorrow."

"Wait!"

"Hm?"

"Take good care of her, but stay away from her."

"That's kind of contradictory, mr. overprotective brother." I grinned, "But I will."

Ignoring his protests, I hung up the phone.

Now, for Luke.

Dialing his number, I had to go through his secretary before I could reach him.

"Hey, buddy! What's up?"

"..."

"So I heard you had to get some stuff done before coming?"

"..."

"So you're coming in two or three days?"

"..."

"I think I'll go kiss Mira."

"Don't. You. Dare."

I grinned. Finally. A reaction.

"So when are you coming?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"Yikes. Dan's arriving first. Aren't you worried he won't let you see her?"

"What do you mean?"

"He might whisk her off into some unknown place!"

"You mean like you did?" Obviously, he wasn't in a very good mood.

"Hey, you know where I live."

"I beg to differ."

"Oh well then, I guess I'll have to keep Mira all to myself."