Chapter 12

you guys...are amazing XD haha :) but before I forget, a special shoutout to odetterosales, allaince_love, and jessie137 who've basically been with me this whole way! And if I missed your name, I'm sorry :( But I'll be sure to go through all the chapters again and find the people who've repeatedly commented XD omg. 60 votes. frreeeaaakkyyyyy XD this is what happens in my dreams! D: XD haha :) anyways, there were a looottt of votes for Luke

But remember, the ending's still not decided, so there's going to be a lot of contact with luke and shunn to keep it fair XD haha :)

OK, FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE TO READ KINDA SEXUAL STUFF (NOT ACTUALLY SEX) THEN SKIP THE PART WHERE YOU SEE HER IN THE POOL AND STUFF

CHAPTER 12

Mira's POV

His actions and words were so familiar...

Suddenly, a memory flashed through my head. Dan telling me it would be alright and kissing the top of my head before going on a one week camp...

I looked up at him.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?" he asked, his eyes full of warmth.

"Did you go off to a one week camp before?" I asked.

His eyes lit up. "You remember everything now?"

"I - I think I remember some..."

"Come on then. Let's see if you remember Luke."

He led me to Luke's bedroom door and knocked.

Luke opened the door, his grey eyes full of confusion.

"Do you remember anything about him?" Dan asked quietly, and I saw Luke's eyes widen in excitement at the news.

He looked at me nervously. In that moment, I thought I had seen that exact expression before, but before I could grasp onto it, it faded again.

"I...I..." I couldn't say it, looking into Luke's hopeful grey eyes, "I'm sorry..." I said, lowering my head in shame, but not before I saw his face drop in disappointment, and...pain?

Were we really that close before?

"It's okay." Luke said, his face sad, but then he brightened, "I'll forgive you if you give me a hug."

Blushing, I went forward and hugged him.

The smell of summer, warm and breezy, filled my nostrils. I could feel myself sinking further into his embrace, hugging him tighter. At that moment, I really didn't want to leave.

Suddenly, I heard stop footsteps come and whispering. Struggling out of his arms, I saw Shunn whispering into Dan's ear, and Dan's face getting darker.

When he was done, Shunn looked at me and Luke, then grinned.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?"

I looked and Luke and saw Luke glaring at him, saying with his eyes so clearly, 'you-obviously-are.'

"My bad." Shunn's smile just grew wider and Luke's glare turned colder.

I laughed to break the tension.

"Let's go eat! Eat, eat...that's right! It's nearly noon! Let's go!" I cried happily, pushing them forward.

Shunn and Luke looked at me weirdly. Then, glancing at their watches, they said at the exact same moment, "It's 10:00."

Then they proceeded to glare at eachother.

Dan just stood to the side, watching the show.

"Brunch! Let's eat brunch!" I continued, dragging them forward now, one on each side.