The Relic Castle

On my way out of the city I buy myself a Casteliacone that I have to eat real fast so I can get back on the road, cause, ya know, it's hard to eat an ice cream and ride a bike at the same time.

I ride to the north exit of the city, and look at my map that I have clutched in my right hand and see that I have to go through a desert.  Ew. I don't like deserts.  They're all hot and stuff.

I exit the gate and find myself in the stupid desert. Gross.  It's all sandy and crap is flying everywhere.  It's an incomplete road that somebody needs to finish. 

I see a little silhouette of a man, I come closer and realise that it's Cheren.

"Oh, hey Cheren!"  I look around but Bianca isn't with him like usual... "Where's Bianca?"

"Oh, she ran off with Iris to Arceus knows where...  I think she went to the relic castle."

"...Relic castle?  What's that?"

"It's an old ruined castle that is from ancient times and is said to home a legendary bug Pokemon."

"Legendary bug pokemon?  What the hell?  I bet it sucks ass."

"Well, Leaf, why don't we go and check it out."

"But, I need to get to the next gym and all that stuff."  I try and walk away from this.

"Oh, come on, don't be a sissy.  I bet there will be Team Plasma grunts in there.  You can beat the crud out of them like always.  Level up your Pokemon... get items... walk with... ehem... ME."

I roll my eyes.  "Oh of course, walk with you... what a marvelous treat."  I go ahead and follow him through the desert.  He insists we battle some worker guys and other people so me, being so very nice, fight with him and team up on all the other trainers in the desert.

The sand is being blown everywhere and Zorua keeps complaining that sand is getting in the bag.  I had to get off my bike and park it on the side of the unfinished road.  Oh my god I hope someone doesn't steal it.  That would suck.  Psh.  Nobody is gonna steal it. 

So Cheren and I battle people until we get to the crapped out castle or whatever the hell it is and there are a bunch of weird Pokemon statues that are outside of it so I ask Cheren what's up with that.

"Those are sleeping pokemon, they are.  They are only awakened by something that would give them a sudden burst of energy."

"Oh so you mean like a candy bar or something..."

"....Yea."  He nods.

"Too bad I don't have any then..."  We chuckle at my idiotic jokeish thing and go into the relic castle.

The inside is all stone and it's just a sand floor with trainers scattered across the interior.

"I thought you said there would be bad guys for me to DESTROY."  I ask Cheren who OBVIOUSLY LIED TO ME... that BITCH.

"Well that's what professor juniper told me at least.... maybe they're on a different floor?"

We shrug to each other and walk across the floor to the staircase leading downwards but we start sinking in the sand halfway there.

"OH YOU IDIOT IT'S QUICKSAND!  I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"  I yell at him and beat him as much as I can until my arms are emerged in sand.  Then my neck and I take a deep breath and hold it... waiting for my demise.  Cheren did nothing during this but just sit there and look completely calm.

Next thing I know Cheren and I are dropped to the next floor through the quicksand above us... which makes no sense at all.  It's completely illogical that the sand is above us... there is nothing holding it up... whatever.

Cheren looks confused as well.  "Just ignore it..."

"Right... well."  I dust myself off and stand back up.  "So, where are we supposed to go?"

"Maybe we can just take the stairs to the bottom?  I'm sure Team Plasma people will be guarding whatever it is Ghetsis wants down here.

There are some very powerful Pokemon when you get closer to the bottom of the castle.  They are no match for me but Cheren's Pokemon are far too weak to battle them and win.

We reach the bottom floor and we see nobody.  No Team Plasma grunts... nothing.

"What the crap is the deal?"  I ask to nobody in particular.  This was a dumb idea.  "Gee thanks Cheren, so we came all the way down here for nothing?"

Cheren shrugs.  "Professor Juniper said that there were some grunts sighted that went in to the Relic castle.  Maybe we should call Bianca and the others...."   He starts messing with his watch thing and it stats buzzing then somebody picks up.

It's White.

"Yellow.  What is it?"  She looks at him through the screen with an unamused look on her face.

"Leaf and I just went to the relic castle but no grunts were there for us to battle.  Can you explain that?"  He taps his foot impatiently.

GUYS!  I'm at a public library typing this.  This is so weird.  I'm never at a library and I hardly ever type my stories on other people's computers.  It's pretty weird.

"Yes actually we CAN explain that.  Black, Bianca, Iris, and me went there and kicked plasma butt without you."

"Why didn't you wait for us?"  He asks.

"Because.  They were getting away.  They ran off before we could run after them though.  They are masters of distractions and smoke bombs."

"Oh so they got away?  Great job, guys... well whatever.  Just wait for us at Nimbasa City will you?"

"Yea yea, keep your pants on, we'll be there.  Black and I have been here for a few days now, but I guess it won't hurt to stay a little longer."  White smiles and hangs up.  Cheren closes his Xtranceiver watch thing.  I didn't want to use mine... mostly because I'm not even sure I did it the right way the first time.

Cheren and I just say to heck with it and leave the place.  I'm not sticking around because it's hot and I'm sweaty and I could honestly care less about the stupid bug Pokemon anyway.

I tell Cheren to go on ahead and meet with the others since I still have to get my bike that I left near the entrance of Castelia City. 

After a long dreadful time of trying to drive my bike through the sand, I make it to the paved road where I'm safe to ride on to Nimbasa city.

Now guys I know this chapter is short and it took so friggen long but I am truly sorry.  I've been busy having fun and practicing guitar.  I promise that the next chapter WILL be longer.  And if you all are smart like I think you are then you know what's coming up.... DUNDUNDUN!!  The Ferris Wheel Scene.  Oh god I am just so excited this is gonna be so much fun.  Welp, until next time y'all!