Preface

Preface

I groaned trying to shove it in, but it wouldn't bloody fit! How wonderful? I told him this was a bad idea; we should have tried something larger first. But no, he was so sure that it would fit. 

"Niall!"

The voice scared me, causing me to drop my duffel bag and have all my clothes spread out on the floor. I groaned. Well, there goes all my hard work. I looked up, eyes locking on the perpetrator.

Liam stood near the exit with his carrier bag thrown over his shoulder, and an embarrassed blush covering his face. "We're leaving," He informed me, sheepishly messing with his straps.

"Well I'm kind of busy," I replied getting down on my knees and gathering up everything, forcibly stuffing it in the uncompromising bag. This time everything miraculously fit. I whooped in triumph, zipping it closed. I stood up, starting to head to Liam when I noticed Tupperware and a can of hair spray lying on the ground. I groaned. It's always something. I picked them up and shoved them in the bag, hoping they would stay as I re-zipped it.

Of course, nothing could go my way.

The zipper popped.

I let out a scream of irritation and chucked the bag across room. The bag slammed against a wall and the contents spurted out of the damn hole that had tripled in size. I stared at it in disbelief, bringing both hands to my face. Can't anything go my way?

"Hey Nialler, are you okay?" Liam placed a warm hand on my shoulder. When did he get over here? I looked up at him through barely parted fingers.

"It won't fit Lili," I pouted. This wasn't fair. Harry should have let me have the bigger bag; he didn't even have that much stuff!

"Here, put it in my bag." He offered with a small smile trying to cheer me up.

"Really?" I removed my hands from my face, smiling back slightly.

"Yea, I barely have anything in here." He shrugged, checking to make sure I wouldn't lash out again

"Awesome!" I grinned widely, throwing my arms around him. "You're the best Li!" I released him and rushed out the door to the rest of the group. Isn't Liam the best? Now I don't have to carry my own stuff.

"Hey Nialler!!" Louis greeted, dropping his heavy arm over my shoulders locking me in so Harry could destroy my hair. I scowled at him. Sure it's probably disgusting and sweaty, but at least it was styled! I started to protest, when a final voice interrupted me.

"Vas Happening!" Zayn shouted, popping out of nowhere. What's wrong with these guys? They act like they didn't just see me inside.

"What the hell Nialler? I said that you could use my bag, not that I would pick up all your shit for you. And what's wrong with you guys? You act like you didn't just see him inside," Liam rolled his eyes, pulling up beside us. He sounded kind of out breath. I twisted my neck around to make sure he'd gotten my things. He had. His bag was much larger now, and he'd even picked up the old torn bag and was holding it in his hand. Not that it mattered that shit was going in the trash.

Wait.... I narrowed my eyes at him. Didn't I just think that? Am I going to have to get a thought shield? 

"No you don't have to get a thought shield." Okay, definitely getting a thought shield. I don't need him all up in my head.

"Then how the heck are you reading my mind?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at the brunette.

"Your face is very readable," he smirked, walking backwards so he could see us. Cocky bastard. He needs to be brought down to size. I scowled at him, squirming underneath Louis' arm. He only tightened his grip, making me growl.