2. Ebon

Chapter Two: Ebon

I sat on the cold smooth metal, waiting for the doctor to come back. I'd been here for hours taking all different sorts of tests and getting checkups and whatever the heck else doctors do when they can't figure out what's wrong with you. I'm really starting to hate myself for letting Louis drag me here. I can't stand doctor's offices. They smell of alcohol and bleach, plus the doctors are creepers. They find reasons to touch you!

'Oh you have a fever?... Well, let me check between your legs and see what we got!'... Ok so maybe not exactly like that but pretty damn close. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. It's happened to everyone, just like everyone has had that history teacher that found reasons to always talk about sex. If I hadn't felt so bad I probably would've put up more of a fight, but no I had to be all sick and persuadable and shit. I'll get him back for it later though, mark my words. It's not even like I was that sick. I only threw up once and that was the other morning at breakfast, after that Danni sent me to bed and said I didn't even have a fever.

If they're going to make you wait forever can't they at least make you more comfortable? Well at least me. I'm Niall Frickin' Horan after all! I don't see why Louis couldn't have taken me to a good doctor's office anyways! It's not like this is the only hospital there is, in fact this is probably the furthest from our flat I've been except for tour. I swear if Louis brought me to the Nethers just so he can go see El while I'm in here I will kill him, twice.

I look around the room again hoping to find something other than the blank white walls and little trinkets that are in every doctor's office. If doctors make so much, why the heck can't they afford to get some better décor?! No logic to their thinking what so ever.

A sudden wave of nausea ran over me. Oh fuck, not again. I gagged a few times, but luckily nothing came up. Where the fuck is the stupid doctor?

I pulled out my hand held, scrolling through my texts, surprisingly I didn't have any new ones. I pulled up the last text I had received from Zayn.

'Sooo ud ratha I touch u? ;) ~BBB'

What the hell is that supposed to mean? When I first read it I was slightly shocked, but now I'm just disgusted. I can't believe he was hitting on me! Fucking filthy fag. Although, he was supposedly 'Bi' so that'd only make him half a fag, but no matter. He's still has relationships and seeks relationships with men, which is a sin. Back on subject. What the hell was he thinking? How am I supposed to be able to respond to that? I don't want to not respond to him and be rude, I actually do care about the guys when they aren't being disgusting and immoral. How the hell do I put up with them? I have to be a fucking saint.

'Burn in hell fag. ~SexyLeprechaun'

I sent without a second thought, he deserves it.

After an eternity the doctor finally entered, only it wasn't the idiot who put me through all these menial tests. It was an ebon woman dressed in simple scrubs carrying a clipboard.

What. The. Hell.

Why would they send an ebon in to see after me? Sure the last doctor was a dumbass but if that's the case how the hell do they expect and ebon to get it right. This is another reason I can't stand the Nethers, down here the ebons think they can run free and be all 'badass' because no one gives a shit and lets them do whatever the hell they want. But no matter how 'badass' they think they are it doesn't make up for their incompetence to learn and actually try to take care of themselves rather than mooch off of money forcibly paid by us Elites.

"Mr. Horan I presume?" Holy shit! It speaks. I nodded my head, not bothering to converse with It. I still can't believe they sent an ebon to look after me! How is It even able to be a certified doctor? Though from what I've seen so far today it actually must not have been that hard. Even so it should be illegal or something! If they can't take care of themselves how the hell are they supposed to be able to take care of others! Most specifically, Elites. I don't want It to touch me with Its filthy hands, It might give me a disease or something. "So all of your tests came back negative and everything seems to be in tip top shape. There are just a few things I'd like to check, I'll ask a few questions and then if I see it fit I'll run a final test, if not you'll be free to go."