It's More Than A Crush

Hallaaah!

Alright so this is my new story It's More Than A Crush. I had this idea for a while now and I decided to write it (: Any way comment and let me know what you think and if I messed up on somethings please tell me I'm still a new writer and I still make lot's of mistakes lol. So yeah comment, vote, and fan ;D

Peace Homies :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”It’s impossible” said pride. “It’s risky” said experience. “It’s pointless” said reason. “Give it a try” whispered the heart.

Those words, those same nineteen words replayed in my mind like a broken record. I couldn’t stop hearing his voice repeating them over and over again throughout the entire funeral. I stood there surrounded by people I didn’t even know, the only person I knew was my sister Caroline, her husband who I’ve only seen a handful of times, and my parents best friend, that’s it.

I was surrounded by unfamiliar crying faces, and I asked myself why I wasn’t crying? That’s the proper thing to do in funerals, you cry and you grief, but yet not a single tear was let out of my eyes, all I felt was hate, hate boiling up in my entire body.

This wasn’t any funeral this was their funeral, my own parent’s funeral.  They got into a car accident a week ago, it was raining and they were on their back home from dinner, it was their twenty-fifth anniversary and they were going out to eat alone together and on their way back home they got hit by two drunk teens. They weren’t any random teens they were two teens from Willbrokes high, my high school. To top it all off I knew them, I knew exactly who they were. They were the typical popular high school kid; they were part of the football team, acted like complete jerks, made fun of others, and judged quickly as if they didn’t have any faults.

The fact that I knew they didn’t have a care for anyone else in the world other than themselves made my blood boil. Did they care that they killed two innocent people, did they care that they’re life’s were taken in a matter of seconds, did they care that they left their family member and friends in pain. Did they? I hope they rot in jail, gives them right for trying to act so tough and cool.

 I felt guilt and shame roam my body as if it was poison flowing through my veins killing me, I was once part of their group, not anymore. The police said the hit from the car instantly killed my parents, but the real fucked up part is, the two teens barely had a scratch on them. I knew my parents where gone so I can’t say I’m not crying because it hadn’t hit me yet, because it did when I saw my sister Caroline and her husband the night it happened taking the first plane over to California.

It was eleven at night and I got a call from my parent’s best friend Eddy, Eddy had suggested he and I swap numbers in case I needed anything or there was an emergency. In the eight years I had Eddy’s number I had never, ever called him or received a call from him, that’s why the night the accident happened I was surprised to see him number show up on my called I’D. I picked up hesitantly and he told me to hurry over to the hospital that there had been an accident, I did as I was told and ran into to hospital only to find Eddy look up at me with teary eyes, he had told me what happened and gave me a hug as if this was going to make it all better. I stood there with his arms wrapped around me awkwardly.

One of the nurses brought me to where my parent’s where and left me alone with them. I stood there, just looking at their lifeless bodies, remembering how just a couple of hours ago they kissed me goodbye telling me they would be back soon. I thought about the entire day how I woke up to the smell of my mom making a huge breakfast like she usually did on Sundays when she gives our maid the day off. I remember coming down stairs looking at my dad read his newspaper and my mom cooking.