And The Big Secret Is Out... At least One Of Them Is.

Hallaaaaah!

Alright so I know I haven't uploaded in like a week D: And I am so sorry! I have been supppper busy lately *sigh* but hey here's the next chapter.

Oh and do you guys remember how I told you about this guys breaking my heart well it really isn't broken I was just hurt lol. But yeah we were talking today but just as friends but yet he was still kind of flirting with me *sigh* why must he do that too me D: But yeah idk what going to happen between us anymore D:

oh well atleast I have you guys ;x oh and for those of you who read the top and not the bottom there are some questions below that I ask and I would love for more people to start answering them since only a few do.

Enjoy ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP: 

Austin couldn’t help but lean in slightly, he was scared that he would mess the whole night up but he couldn’t help it, the urge to kiss her kept growing inside of him. He noticed her face softened but she didn’t have any sort of expression on her face, he grabbed her chin lightly and brought himself closer to her wanting to so desperately kiss her soft, full lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But sadly they were rudely interrupted.

“You guys were amazing!” Mia screamed coming out from the crowd of people. Payton jumped back away from Austin causing him to groan since he had come so close to finally feeling her lips amongst his. “Oh shit, I’m sorry ahhh, okay bye!” Mia said with wide eyes leaving that awkward situation as fast as she could.

Payton bit on her lip and ran her fingers through her hair, “Um, I’m, I’m going to get something to drink.” She said awkwardly then turned around walking away.

Austin’s pov.

How is it possible that I had her there in my arms just five seconds ago and now she was gone? I mentally kicked myself for taking my time on it; if I would have just leaned in a bit faster I would have been able to feel her perfect lips amongst my own. I saw Liam and walked over to him, I saw the expression on his face and I could tell he saw what happened.

“Wow...” Was all he managed to say.

“I know.” I said in return shaking my head.

We walked over to Mia and Payton and it was bit awkward at first but it went away as the conversation went on. I couldn’t stop think about how close I was though, how close I was to finally kissing her. I wondered if she thought about it too. I wondered if she ever even thought about me.

It was now ten at night and some people left but the party continued inside since there were less people now they were actually able to fit everyone in. Though the four of us stayed outside and we helped Mia clean up a bit.

I set down the trash bag and noticed Mia and Liam sitting down at a table, I looked around to see Payton and I couldn’t find her. I heard a small laugh and I turned around to see her sitting at the top of the roof, I smiled in return and went up the ladder I assumed she used to get up there.

I don’t know what got into me but I approached her and sat down in back of her. I placed my legs on each side of her and got as close as possible. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

“Austin…” was all she managed to say before I cut her off.

“shhhh.” I said softly, “Just let me have this.”