Rebekah's daughter

a new story for you lot, i have written this up on paper so i dont have to make things up as i go along :) enjoy, i dont own any characters apart from the ones i have made up myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared up at the sun that was beaming down, the warmth covered my body contradicting the slight breeze. What else should an ordinary 16 year old girl do in her spare time… oh that’s right, I’m not a normal 16 year old…

My name is Carmen, I possess pitch black hair, almost black eyes which reflect the lack of my soul. I am as pale as a porcelain doll and my lips are stained bright red. In this world I am seen as a monster and an abomination, but in my world I am seen as a prize worth owning. Maybe because I’m a witch, vampire hybrid.

Even as an undead mythical creature I also couldn’t stand the sun. I couldn’t tan, feel the rays or even appreciate it… well I suppose I’ve lived with it for over 565 years and without my special protection bracelet I would burst up in flames in a matter of seconds.

Didn’t like to risk it.

I laid there on my sunbed bored out of my mind. I had sat up multiple times and attempted to find something useful to do but nothing interested me.

I sat up once more and looked around me, there was no point of me just laying here attempting to look human, let’s face I, I will never be human.

I scratched my head and stood up, I stretched and sighed, immortality was a curse but I would be lost without it.

“PSST!”

I jumped and looked around me… where did that come from? I thought.

Then I heard it again, this time I found where it was coming from. I walked closer and closer and saw a pair of eyes staring at me through a thick bush at the end of my garden.

“I can see you!” I shouted at them but they didn’t move. I frowned and got even closer, I pushed a couple of braches out of the way. “Hello?” I asked. The eyes jumped forward and arms grabbed me pulling me through the branches.

I screamed and struggled from the strangers grip.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” I shouted looking at the boy in front of me but he didn’t answer. I heard a door slam causing me to whip around to see a man stood by a fancy looking car.

I bared my fangs what are they playing at?

I stepped forward posing a threat to the strangers but before I could place one more I felt the same arms as before grab me and clasp one hand over my mouth. I growled and struggled against his grip but he seemed to be strong…

Please don’t tell me he’s what I think he is…