The Stars

Jack's P.O.V

After dinner it was really late, so we decided to hit the sack..but i wasnt tired. I was ready for adventure..and there was one person i knew who would still be awake for this....

Elsa....

I tiptoed down the hallway, and slowlt opened the door. Elsa was sitting on her window sill, transfixed by the world above full of stars. I personally loved the moon

"Hey elsie?" i said.

She whipped around so fast she nearly fell off her perch.

"oh my god jack-you scared the stars out of me! and what did you want?" she asked with a smirk.

"Wanna go see the stars?" i asked "i know you love them...."

Her face lit up and her eyes sparkled..

"How could i refuse?!" she laughed.

I walked over to her and took her hand.

"What are waiting for my queen?" i asked as i smirked.

She rolled her eyes and then lead me out of her room.

We walked out aways then into the forest. The moon peeked through the trees, like it was playing hide and seek..

Elsa stopped me at a large oak tree, and told me to wait there as she climbed up the tree. All of the sudden out of no where a rope latter cam falling down.

I climbed up the rope, to find a small platform at the top of the tree. It was decorated with christmas lights, a telescope, a table and two small couches. The best part was the gorgeous view....it was absolutley beautiful...

After gazing at the stars for awhile and Elsa ran out of constellations of point out and explain, i asked her something.

"Elsa, how did you get all this?" i asked.

She looked down and her eyes dimmed.

"It was my fathers...." she said as she stood up. "we should go home now."

I didnt disagree..or say anything. I just nodded..

----------------------

Munchkins happy fourth of july!

Wow..52 reads?! Im so exstatic!! thank you all sooo much for your support!!!

Love

Cookie the Magnificent